Old Friend

Warabi, Ikkan's roommate, knocked on Ikkan's bedroom door and opened it to see as always, Ikkan sleeping with his five million different cat plushys. "Wakey wakey Ikkan!" Ikkan hid his face in one of the cats. "Five more minutes please." Warabi looked at Ikkan and laughed a bit. He sat down on Ikkan's bed and shook him. "Wake up you big weirdo." "But i'm so tired." Ikkan complained. "It's not my fault you stay up late." Warabi grabbed his arm and tried to pull him off the bed but he couldn't. "Ikkan c'mon, today's gonna be a good day I promise!" Ikkan sighed. "Ughhhh, fine." Ikkan got up out of bed and looked, well... Tired. He stretched and grabbed Warabi's arm, dragging him to their couch. "What are we doing this time warabi?" Warabi was all excited."I have no idea but we are gonna do something!" Warabi tried dragging Ikkan like how Ikkan does it to him but he couldn't. "Face it, you're never gonna be able to drag me around." Warabi got mad. "Oh yeah?! Well uhhhh,  you will never uhhhh, be able to uhhhh, not drag me around!" "And that's supposed to be an insult how?" Ikkan sighed. "I don't know, c'mon let's go do something!" Warabi went over to their door and opened it and tried to push Ikkan out. "Give me 5 more minutes of sleep and then we can-" "NO." Warabi ran out the door with Ikkan chasing after him. "Why at 6:00 in the morning Warabiii!?" "Not my fault I'm an early bird, also do you play turf war?!" "Erm." Last time Ikkan had played turf war was with Ichiya and Namida back when he was in Squid Squad, Ikkan felt weird. "Not in a while, I haven't." Warabi did his "I have an idea face." "I HAVE AN IDEA!" Warabi ran all the way to Ammo Knights, with Ikkan following him. "What weapon did you use Ikkan?" Ikkan was thinking and trying to remember the weapon he used. "I'm pretty sure krak-on splat roller." l Gasped. "You used to use the Krak-on splat roller." Warabi thought this was one of the coolest things ever. "Do you still have it?!" Ikkan nodded. "Yeah I keep it in my closet since you can't really get it anymore." "Can we please test it out Ikkan?! PLEASE?!" Ikkan sighed."Fine but only on one condition, I'd like to meet up with some friends of turf wars going to be right." Warabi looked at Ikkan even more excited than before. "You have friends?!" Ikkan frowned and pulled out his shellphone. It's been forever since he had talked to the other three, so he was nervous. He dialed Ichiyas number and started to sweat a little bit. The phone kept ringing and ringing and then, Ichiya picked up the phone. "Who's this?" "Ikkan." He said nervously. "IKKAN?! Why are you calling me?!" Ichiya was very suprised. "Yeah it's me, I know it's been a while but I wanted to ask-" "Whatever it is, yes! We have missed you so bad!" Ikkan started to smiled the slightest bit. He had missed them as well. "Ikkan your smiling?!" Warabi was shocked. "Who's that?!" "My new bandmate, Warabi." "Can't wait to meet them! Where do you want us to meet at?" Ichiya asked. "Meet us near the lobby." Ikkan said. "Alright! I'm gonna go get Namida and Murasaki and make this a little suprise for them!" Ichiya sounded very happy. "Alright bye!" "Bye!" Ichiya hung up. "Who was it Ikkan?! Tell me! Tell me!" Warabi was jumping up and down. "You'll see."

     Warabi and Ikkan were walking towards the lobby and decided to sit on the bench next to it.  Ikkan pulle out his Shell phone and texted Ichiya.
"When do you think you'll be here?"
"Actually we're almost there!"
    Ikkan put his shell phone down and looked around for them. Warabi looked pretty excited to meet people he doesn't even know, or at least Ikkan thinks he doesn't know them. Ikkan suddenly heard Ichiyas voice, telling Namida and Murasaki to close their eyes. Ikkan stood up and Smiled. Ichiya was holding Murasaki and Namida's arm pulling them over towards where Ikkan and Warabi were. Ichiya ran over and dropped Namida and Murasaki's arms. "Okay open!" Ichiya said. "Ikkan!" Murasaki ran over and gave Ikkan a hug. Ikkan hugged Murasaki back. "Have you grown Murasaki?" Ikkan asked. "Yeah! I've been growing taller and I'm proud of myself for it." Namida was shocked. Ichiya just stood there and smiled and watched Namida in shock. "Ikkan... Your friends with Squid squad?! You-" Ikkan laughed. "Actually I was one of there old band mates." Warabi's jaw dropped. "I knew you looked familiar when I met you!" "And your Ikkans new bandmate! You're so cool!" Murasaki said. "So shall we start with turf war?" Ikkan said. Warabi, Ichiya and Namida brought out there weapons while Murasaki brought out his cheering flags. Everyone Laughed.

(I wanted to make this longer but at this same time I didn't want it to be too long so I had to cut it short)