Interview w mickey

"Hi sorry to disturb you, but is Sano Manjiro in this class?", I asked. The teacher replied, "Yes he's right there, You can go now,". It was very short short silence but then Mikey decided to break the awkwardness and asked, "soooo where we going?" I kept walking and replied, "to the technological studies area, that's where your interview is taking place," He nodded.

Upon reaching the rooms, you saw a teacher there waiting for both you. "Took you guys long enough" she said. "Yeah sorry his class was on the other side of the building, was quite the workout," you replied. "That's fine, you guys should take your seats"
Both of you guys sat down and after that, the interview started.

"So Mikey, is that what you go by?" Teacher asked
"Yep," he said blandly
"So Y/N here has some questions for you, and you'll be answering the" she said
"Okay let's start shall we, so Mickey-Mikey tell me some of the qualities you have to become a member of the student council." I said

"I have excellent communication skills making it a great for me to work with other students, I will be contributing ideas making it excellent for the school year to be full good fun and I will state new ideas to make the academic side of school to become better and to help those who are very eager to have amazing results," mikey said. Surprising you a bit making you nearly laugh which could've been really embarrassing for you.

"What is an idea you think would be beneficial for the school?" I asked.
"I think that holding after school study sessions would be a great way to improve students progress academically to help them prepare for the final exams" mikey replied
I. Am. In. Shook. How does he answer these questions so confidently and my eyes show how shocked I am.

"Lastly, why do you want to become a member of the student council?" I asked
Mikey then replied, " Because I have a lot of great ideas to contribute to this school so that it becomes a better place for students, a safer place so that they don't dread going to school."
"Okay thank you for answering those questions! You can go back to class now and Y/N how about you bring the nest candidate in," the teacher said nicely
"Yes miss," I said

While walking the corridor mikey asked, "soooo how was my speech?!"
"Absolutely terrible there's no way you could be chosen to become a member," I replied, I was lying, he did better than I expected which is surprising. "Awwwww cmonnnn I know I did well and you do too,"
"There is no way you can get in the council," you said, which obviously you lied about.
"Ughhh but I let you in toman, I deserve to be in this little council!" He whispered but also shouted.

"That doesn't make it any different!" You said while saying that you reached his class but Mikey pulled you back by grabbing your arm putting his mouth really close to your ear and whispered, "a deal is a deal".
After that he went into class like normal and you just stood there like an idiot wondering what the hell just happened, snapping out of it you went to collect the next candidate, but you just couldn't stop thinking about what he said.

Gang Bros 🔥🔥

Mikey: JUST DID MY INTERVIEW 😜😜

Emma: I JUST KNOW YOU SAID SMTH WRONG

Mikey: NO I DIDNT ASK Y/N

Y/N: he did so bad it was hard to watch

Mitsuya: AHAHAHAH OFC HE DID

Draken: WHAT WERE YOU THINKING 💀💀

Hakkai: THIS GUY RLLY THOUGHT HE'D DO WELL

Baji: WHY THE HELL DID YOU THINK YOU COULD GET IN 💀

Mikey: Why the hell did you make your mother cry 💀