GOING TO THE MALL WITH MIKEY 😍⁉️

Gang Bros 🔥🔥

Y/N: I JUST SAW WHAT I SAID YESTERDAY WTF IM NOT DREAMGENDER

Mikey: AJA YES TF U ARE

Mitsuya: ARENT YALL GOING TO THE MALL TODAY ?!

Y/N: uh yeah I'm in a cab rn

Mikey: Ive been here for 15 minutes 🧍

Y/N: Not my problem 😜🤞

Chifuyu: leave us in peace

Y/N: the ultimate betrayal chifuyu I thought u were nice ☹️

Y/N: oh ok I've arrived mickey where tf r u

Mikey: STOP CALLING ME MICKEY

Y/N: THATS Not what I asked, is this how you answer you English exam questions?

Y/N: if that's the case I'd be pretty worried

Mikey: omg shush I'm in front of H&M

Y/N: OKAY ILL TRY TO FIND YIU

Mikey: you have been standing literally in front of me for the past 5 minutes

Mikey: I AM WAVINV TO YOU WHY CANT YOU SEE ME

Y/N: OH THERE YOU ARE

I walked towards Mikey and he looked like he was done with me, I mean I didn't actually notice he was there so I guess it's not really my fault. "Hey! Mikey, over here," I succeeded in getting his attention. Mikey glanced and started walking towards where I was. "I was literally in front of you?! Are you blind?!" Mikey shouted, he seemed a bit disappointed. I mean I would be too. "Relaax Mickey, let's go get ice-cream okay?" I smiled and he was like 'sure okay' with his facial expression.

We walked towards the the ice-cream shop and we're greeted by the nice bell sound that echoed through the shop, "what flavour are you picking Y/N?" Mikey asked. I don't know actually, I don't want to pick something and be like 'Oh I don't actually like this I just wasted my money'. "Hmmm I'll go with [ice-cream flavour] in a [cone/cup] please," I stated. "And I'll go with a cookies and cream in a cup please," Mikey added. The server placed our ice-cream's on the glass. While doing so I got my purse out scrambling around to find my money, I usually place random things I never need so it became a struggle, while searching, Mikey took out his card and offered to pay. "I'll pay for us don't worry," he said smiling warmly. "Are you sure? I can pay for myself it's not a problem," I interfered. I was happy but I felt guilty for no reason. "Go back to eating your ice-cream I can cover it," he said it as if he was glad to pay? I mean it's not my problem but it's the most decent thing he has done as a human being.

"Mmmmm the flavour is soooooo good," he bragged, is he trying to make me regret the flavour I chose? I mean even if he is bro spent his money on it. "OH MY GOD MICKEY LOOK ITS YOUR PLACE OF ORIGIN," I shouted obviously getting his attention. The place I was pointing at was the Disney store. "SHUT UP STOP MAKING MICKEY MOUSE JOKES!" He seemed annoyed. He picked that name so it's not really my problem, I'm just saying his name is basically Mickey. "Let's go in!" I wanted to go in, it's been a while since I've been in there. "Yeah sure but if you even dare make Mickey Mouse jokes I will haunt your dreams and torture you in Mickey Mouse form," he said that so normally?! Does he not realise what he's saying?! For goodness sake how messed up is he?