Chapter ~ 1: The Immortal Gets A Job...

[>Narrator POV: Y/N L/N<]

" Talking"

' Thinking'

" On The Phone"

*Action*

[ Author ]

[***Timeskip***]

--

" Please wake up, Y/N"

The soft soothing voice begets obeisance from above my bed sheets.

I groan.

" Please wake up."

The voice insists, and in its insistence, I can feel the tone start to move and shift. I turn around, and keep my eyes closed. There is a loud sigh, a calm walking out with the sliding of the door, and an even calmer return.

" Y/N, you need to get up."

Yawning, I looked at the Keeper In Nature - Ceres Fauna and...went back to sleep. Though a question did appear in my mind.

' How did she find where I live? And how did she get in?'

" I have a proposal for you, Y/N." I felt her sit by me and rub my head, making me humm in delight.

That little rat was right. Fauna does give the best headpats.

" If you agree, I will let you use my lap as a pillow anytime you want."

When these Holy words left her mouth - my eyes shot open, as I meet amused golden ones.

" So what do you say~?" She giggled seeing my face.

" I agree," I said, now fully awake.

" Huh?" Fauna titled her head to the right," I didn't say what my proposal was."

" Don't care." Taking my prize - her heavenly lap, I hummed in pure joy," This is all worth it."

There are very few things that can excite an Immortal like me. One of them - Lap Pillows.

Lap pillows from Nature herself.

"..." I heard Fauna sigh," You really are too easy sometimes." I then felt a sudden chill run down my spine," Though I do wonder if you would do this for anyone else~?"

I gulped, remembering the drunk Reaper sleeping, and Snow Elf on my bed and the Shark sleeping on my chest... Yeah, getting her drunk was a big no-no. I don't even remember what we did!

" Ohh~?" Seemingly found something in my eyes, I felt the ground shake a bit," You would~?"

"...No?" I lamely said.

Why does she sound so mad? We aren't even dating or married... Sure, I was born at the same time as her, but that doesn't mean anything!

" Mmm, we will talk about this later, My Guardian." She went back to rubbing my head and humming.

" Oh yeah, the proposal. What was it anyways?" I asked, hoping this will take her off her thought process.

" Your gonna be our Manager." She said lightly, still rubbing my head like it was the most prized thing In the world.

" A Manager at Hololive? Yagoo wanted me on the team?"

Remembering all the times I said no - I cursed him. He used the ultimate cards against me - Ceres Fauna & Lap Pillows.

' Damn old man.' I cursed him again.

Let this Immortal alone! He doesn't want a Job! Or be surrounded by crazy people!

That Ina girl still gives me the chills. Sure she's a sweet girl who makes 'funny' dad jokes and a great person to be around - but the aura surrounding her gives me the creeps. It's like being looked at by an overprotective Father who loves his daughter a bit too much.

I don't even like her that! Stop looking at me like that!

" Ina is gonna be happy." Fauna smiled at me, seemingly hearing my deep thoughts.

" Why?" I held in a groan. I only helped her a few times In the last, so why would she be happy? Sure I almost got killed by her 'Cult' in the past times, but that's all water under the bridge, now.

" What do you mean? She is glad her Friend is gonna be a Manager. She was even talking about cooking for you." Fauna said smiling... However, her eyes told another story.

" Friend?" I blinked In the confusion," We're friends?"

We are?

" What did you think you were?" Now even Fauna looked confused...and worried.

" Uhh, no comment." I weakly said, not knowing what we are.

... I guess saving her life a handful of times, counts as being friends? I only helped her for around a few hundred years.

It's not that long...

I had friendships last longer than that and the people who were my 'friends' tried to kill me.

...

"... Go back to bed." Fauna finally said, breaking the silence, putting her hands through my short (H/C) hair.

" Yes, Mommy." I nodded, getting a smile out of her. She likes it when I call her that.

She likes it a lot.

Closing my eyes, I let the darkness take me.

[----------------------------∆∆∆-----------------------------]

[>>>Author/LazyWeirdGod: Ideas, Ideas! I have too many! So here's another weird fanfic from me~!]

**