Chapter ~ 3: The Immortal... Bodyguard?

[>Narrator POV: Y/N L/N<]

" Talking"

' Thinking'

" On The Phone"

*Action*

[ Author ]

[***Timeskip***]

--

" Say what?" I raised an eyebrow at Yagoo. It seems my new job is totally different from what I thought.

" I need you to protect my Idols." Yagoo bowed in front of me, speaking words from his heart.

" From?"

He looked me in the eyes and said something that made me smile," Everything."

" Ah, are the Cults acting up again?" He nodded," Even the Phoenix Church(Cult)? Church(Cult) Of Swift Release? The Followers(Cult) of Nature? The Disciples(Cult) of Time?" He nodded hard again," Even the Rat Army(Cult)?" His eyes told me everything.

... Damnit all to hell. Didn't I slaughter y'all? Why are you still alive?! Stay dead you crazy Fan Clubs!

" I guess you do need me." I sighed. And then said the words Yagoo wanted to hear," Alright, I'll join your rag-tag group of Misfits. I ain't got nothing else to do."

" Thank you!" He bowed again, almost hitting the floor.

" It's nothing." I waved him off," Just make sure you're paying me for the work I'm gonna have to do."

" Already on it!" Yagoo smiled in pure relief, like a hung load was off his chest.

--

--

--

Walking out of Yagoo's office, I greeted Fauna and A-chan.

" Sup Senpais."

They smiled, hearing me.

" Welcome aboard Y-kun." A-chan lightly bowed.

" Oh? Aren't we moving to fast~?" I smiled cheekily, making both girls blush," We barely know each other and you're already giving me a nickname~"

" I-It's for work! It's n-n-nothing like that!" A-chan blushed redder, knowing what I'm meaning.

" Like what, A-cha~n~?" I smiled, making A-chan's face turn red. She opened her mouth a few times but couldn't for the life of her say anything.

Fauna took my hands into hers and smiled at me...sweetly.

Yeah... sweetly.

" That's enough teasing for now, Y/N."

... I sweat dropped at the way she was looking at me. It's way too similar to that crazy anime girl with pink hair.

Way too similar!

" Come on, let me show you around~"

With this - Fauna pulled me along, leaving a blushing A-chan in the back.

--

Only after showing me every room with extremely detailed explanations, and my room - did Fauna let go of my hand and leave to her room...next to mine.

..

Dropping on my bed, I groaned.

" Way to tried... But, also a way too hungry." I hate when I feel like this. It's the fucking worse.

.... However, I am way too lazy to move right now. Damn Immortality! Why couldn't you make it like an actual Immortal, where I don't have to eat or use the restroom? I'm more like Deadpool than anything!

" Did someone say hungry~?"

Seemingly appearing out of thin air - was a lovely young girl with golden hair and turquoise eyes wearing what seems to be a black and red anime High School uniform.

"... I don't even wanna ask how you did that. But," I sat up," Yes I am hungry." I looked into her eyes and asked," You cook?"

" I do! The great Haachama-chan is the best cook in the world~!" She spun around, showing me her pink polka-dot panties and shapey ass.

She smiled wider seeing I am looking at her ass.

" Do you want me to cook for you~?" She asked or more like - purred out, with glowing eyes that made me think of Fauna's eyes when other girls talk to me.

" You said your Haachama?"

She nodded," The one and only ~"

I raised my eyebrow," Ah, you were the one that made those cookies and milk for Yagoo."

Haachama's eyes became blanker when she heard me," You were the one who ate them? And you liked them?" She sounded hopeful and also with disbelief.

" Yep."

She leaned closer to me, and let out a hot breath," And you also said - I will be a great wife~?"

" That I did." I nodded, not noticing the green vines appearing at the top of my ceiling that suddenly emerged, above me.

" Mmm~" Haachama smiled beautifully at me," Then I will make you the best dinner in the world!"

With this - she rolled up her sleeves and stormed to the kitchen.

Looking up, I hummed," When did that get there?" Is Fauna watching over me again?

What an overprotective Keeper Of Nature she is.

Though...

Glancing at where Haachama ran off, I couldn't shake off a feeling.

" Why did I feel like I just gave someone Nuclear Launch codes?"

[----------------------------∆∆∆-----------------------------]

[>>>Author/LazyWeirdGod: And that's the third chapter of this crazy fanfic~ I hoped you enjoyed It~! ]

**