Chapter 1

I am not going to say dear diary or something. Those are for the kind and silly movies! But this is FAR worse.
Just a few days ago, I was being the best as normal. Playing my electric keyboard, and tapping my foot to the beat! And then a child opens it's big mouth ( yes, I said 'it's' ! ) And says "Glamrock Freddy is the best omg omg omg!!!" And jumped up and down.
I WASN'T HAVING IT. This child was asking for another bite of 1987. I wanted to set this kid in their place. I finished the show with my epic duet with Monty, as usual. The crowd cheered and clapped. I tried to enjoy it, but... That fat child's words rang in my head!
That child doesn't know what he is talking about! I AM THE BEST!
"Hey, you alright?" I turned my head to Monty.
"Oh, yeah!" I replied. OF COURSE, THIS WAS A LIE. But, if I told Monty I was the best... Of course he should already know but I would feel bad because he probably tries hard. Almost as hard as me. It's hard to stay beautiful.
   Monty started at me.
"Okay?" He said, sitting on a bench then pressing his metal claws against his thighs. "Enjoy the show?" He asked.
   "It was fine," I said, placing my left hand on my hip. "My instrument was a bit off tune." My tail swayed freely in the air. Now, I don't do that dear diary stuff but right now this was a whole movie scene and of course I was the main character.
   Monty stood up, adjusting his glasses so his red shining eyes would peek over the top.
   "Imma look for Fred." He called Glamrock Freddy 'Fred', like Freddy calls Monty 'Mont'.  I guess they must be really close. I nodded and headed to my room once Monty scrambled away. I placed my instrument on the wall in the corner ( Quick Author note!: Sorry I keep calling it instrument, I forgot what it's called! ). I looked in the mirror with pride like always.
   "I know I am the best, I don't have to keep saying it." I yawned. Luckily, this was our last show of the week. It's tough performing for ungrateful kids.
I took a nice glance at my nice outfit today before I deactivated.