Chapter 3!

I held up my flags to where everyone could see them. I thought since I am too good and better than all of them, I shouldn't race. Monty adjusted his legs.
Yeah     "Do you think we could find a bigger car?!" He yelled to me.
      "UHM, you're fine!" I yelled back, not admitting there was no bigger cars. Monty grunted and looked at Freddy, lip syncing: "How do you fit in there?" And Freddy laughed. "READY, SET..." I stretched my arms out. I waved my flags and said "GO!".
      Their cars zoomed past me, my hair going with the wind flow. There were big TV's hanging on the wall to monitor the racers, so I could continue watching them.
      Chica looked as if she just got out of World War 2, while Freddy was in the lead with no effort. Monty was still adjusting, but he was doing fine. Freddy passed the finish line.
      "ROUND 2!" I yelled as Freddy continued speeding ahead. Monty didn't come long before him. We should name Roxy's Raceway Monty Cart because how it's looking right now... It looks like it could be tied between Freddy & Monty.
       Hmm... I should be in this. I thought to myself. OK, OK, OK. I am an excellent racer. But apparently, some weirdo said that in some other dimension a little kid raced over ME and my eyes came flying out! What kind of story is that.
      Yikes. Chica just passed the finish line, when I noticed Freddy had passed. Then I yelled: "FINAL ROUND!". Monty drifted farther back behind Freddy, but was still doing well. Chica was on round 2. It wasn't looking great for her. I pointed my tail up. On the monitors, I saw Monty's wheel tipping to the side. Oh no. Monty's gonna crash!
      "STOP!" I shrieked, but not loud enough. Monty's wheels slipped to the side as he went flying off the rails. I SAW IT IN SLOW MOTION. He went through the 5 stages of grief in 10 seconds. R. I. P Monty...
       Freddy slammed his breaks and sprinted over, leaning over the rails to see what happened to Monty, and if he was alright. I got up, and by the look on Freddy's face, It wasn't good.