29

Well...this is it. Everything is packed and is in my trunk. Yup...I'm about to go on my long drive to uni. It hurts knowing that this place is rarely going to be visited while I'm attending this school. Like, yeah we do have breaks, but still. I'm not going to be seeing my mom 24/7. Of course I'm going to call her every morning. That wasn't ever in question. I'm just going to miss my family and friends is all.

I took a deep breath and I took one more glance around my room before I turned to face my door. I took the doorknob and I opened my door slowly. I walked slow and I took a small look around upstairs before I went down to say goodbye to everyone. I nodded my head, knowing that this was for the best. I walked down and I saw everyone turn to face me. There was Sarah, my mom, my brother, Harry, Louis, Liam, and Zayn. Gabe left the day after we hung out together, so that's why he wasn't here. I mean, uni starts in a few days anyways.

Everyone smiled at me and I smiled at them in return. I was met with my family first. My mom took me into her arms and she was whispering words of confidence into my ear. "You have no idea as to how proud I am of you. I'm so blessed to have you as my son and I love you so freaking much! You are going to do great baby. Never think that you're average, because you are truly a one of a kind." "Thank you mom. I love you too," I said as I hugged her a bit tighter.

"My little bro is walking into the next stage of his life. I'll be sure to visit you whenever I can." "Thanks Greg." "Mom's right you know? You are going to do great in your future. I have a lot of faith in you, and that means a lot." "It really does. Love you Greg." "I love you too baby brother. Stay safe for me, okay?" "I will. Thanks." He released me from his hold and I was facing Harry next. "You ha-" I hugged him tight and I hid my face in his chest. I took a deep breath and reveled in his scent before I looked up and into his eyes.

"I'm going to miss you guys...so freaking much," I tell him and he chuckled. He then lifted my chin up a little more and he lowered a little to kiss me. His kisses are always so welcoming and lovely. Like his kisses are a necessity whenever you wake up in the morning or when you come home from a bad day at work. It also makes me so freaking warm on the inside.

He pulled away from the kiss, and he pecked my lips a few times before he stood straight again.  "I'm proud of you baby, and I love you so much. I also hope that you get all that you want while you are attending this school." "And I hope that you get the same for wherever you're going," I tell him, cupping his face with my hands. "You are a lot more than you think. You always think so low of yourself, but in my eyes: you are perfect. I'm always going to need you. I love you too," I tell him and I stand on my toes to kiss his cheek.

Him and I shared one more hug before I went to Louis next. I shared a small moment with each of these boys before I got to Sarah. We are going to be walking into the building together, so she was really just waiting on me right now. She still hugged me though. She too told me that she's proud of me and she told me that I am the greatest friend that I have ever had. To which I returned by saying how much of an impact she has made in my life and how grateful I am to have such a smart friend like her on my side.

I gave everyone one more hug before I walked out of the house. I walked to my car and I opened the driver's side. I looked at my house and I saw everyone smiling at me. I smiled at them and waved goodbye. I got in and turned my car on. I slowly backed out of the driveway and drove off. Sarah was following me close behind me and we were sure to stay close so that we can get to the uni around the same time.

I played my Boyfriends ❤️💙💛💚 plastic and it was on shuffle, so I was going to get all of their songs at different times. The first song that came on was from Zayn's playlist and I started to cry almost instantly. It was Home by
Bebe Rexha, Machine Gun Kelly, and X Ambassadors. It summed up what I was currently feeling and how much it's a struggle for me to leave something like that.