𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟺.

- 𝙰𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚎

It's been two weeks since the situation with Shoota & I haven't heard or seen him since

It's been two weeks since the situation with Shoota & I haven't heard or seen him since. For the first couple of days after we had sex, every time my phone rung I use to think it was him maybe calling, but after a week I gave up.

I feel so stupid for giving him the one thing that meant something to me. It was one thing that separated me from the rest, every girl I know in ATL was having sex. I probably was the only girl in my grade who wasn't. I cried almost every night for making such a stupid decision but I couldn't do nothing about it.

The bell had just rung for school to be over & lord knows I was excited. It was a Monday & all Mondays were the worst, especially since Tremiyah wasn't here. I started to walk out the school to the car, my mom was out of town once again but this time she left me the car.

As I was walking out, I hear a familiar voice followed by laughter. I turned around to see Shoota & Laila with a group of people around them. Laila is this senior who failed 12th grade twice. She's 19, & a real beautiful girl. She always talking about some gangster nigga she fw & I guess Shoota's him.

I guess that's why he's here at the school. I just don't get if you have a grown ass girlfriend, why come fuck with my young ass. This why I should've kept my legs close to these grown ass niggas.

As I was looking their way, his eyes met mines. I quickly looked away & started walking to my car. Seeing that just made me feel even more stupid. I just wanted to go home & go to sleep. I just want him out my mind.

*****
I walked into my house & immediately stripped out of my clothes getting in the shower. I put on me a white tank top, & some nike booty shorts, & threw my hair in a messy bun. It was now 4:05 in the evening, I was tired & drained, & lately just going to sleep took all my problems away. I started to crawl into my bed to go to sleep until I got call on my phone from this unknown number.

"Uh, Hello?" I said softly into the phone.

"Wassam Ma." I heard as his voice boom through my phone.

"What do you want?" I said annoyed. He didn't even try to contact me for 2 weeks now all of a sudden trying to call me once he seen me today.

"You acting like you ain't give a nigga your number." He said like he was getting aggravated on the other line. When i'm the one who should feel some type of way.

"You didn't bother to use it for two weeks, so why all of sudden try now?" I said now full blown aggravated. He acting like I did something wrong.

"Fuck what you talking about, come open the door." He said into the phone before I was met with 3 beeps. I know the fuck he didn't. How can he just invite hisself to my house, what if my momma was home. I got out of bed slipping my slippers on to go down stairs. I opened the door to be greeted with him all into his phone.