𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴.

- 𝙼𝙰𝚁𝙺𝙴𝚈𝚅𝙸𝚄𝚂

I didn't want to choke shawty, but she had me fucked throwing shit at a nigga. This the number one reason why i don't fuck with virgins. They do the absolute fucking most, then she young as fuck. This the youngest broad i done fucked on, she immature.

I knocked on Bre door, waiting for her to come. She opened the door in lingerie, this one hoe who always ready. I don't know wtf she on, but Adore did more than enough for me today so she can cool that shit out rn.

"Come in .." She said smirking. She stepped to the side letting me in. I walked in as she closed the door behind me. She walked up to me rubbing her hands up & down my chest.

"Let me make you feel good daddy." She said reaching down to grab my member. I politely moved her hand clean out the way.

"Nah, i'm good on all that." I said fixing my clothes. I already know this guh finna go on a rant by the way her veins popping out her big ass forehead.

"That little bitch must got yo mind all fucked up. You could be boosting this bitch head up if you want to, but i'll beat the fuck out you & her!!" She said putting on a robe. She walking around this bitch naked & screaming like her little brother don't stay here with her. Shawty have no morals at all.

"I'm not trying to hear none of that. I'm bout to head on out." I said about to walk out the door.

"Look, i'm sorry Shoota. You know how you get me crazy sometimes. I don't care about her, just make time for me okay?" She said rubbing up & down my arm. This girl really bat shit crazy but her head dumb as hell.

"Yeah, Ight." I said laughing walking out the door. She bogus.

*********
3 days Later
Adore

I opened the door to Tramiyah, "Hey T." I said walking to the living room. I heard her lock the door & followed me in.

"Damn, that's the greeting you have for your best friend after i been gone for a couple days?" She laughed & said placing her purse down looking at me. She came sat across from me looking at my facial expression.

"Adore, What's up?" She asked looking at my face with concern.

One thing my best friend can pick up easily is when something is wrong with me & she honestly is right with this situation.

"So me & Shoota had sex again.." I said looking down fiddling with my fingers.

"Adore, you fucking pregnant?" She said standing up with this big goofy ass smile on her face.

"Girl no, sit the fuck down." I said & chuckled.

"After we was done, his phone was ringing & he told me get it from downstairs and It was Bre & long story short he told her he was going to pull up on her. Then, tried to get up & kiss me goodbye." I said getting heated all over again.

"He a fuck ass nigga." Miyah said shaking her head.

"Exactly, then i got up & threw a shoe at him." I said. Next thing you know this motherfucker jumped up & started clapping & shit.

"That's what the fuck i'm talking about! Cause I wish my mother fucking nigga would, I'll flat line that hoe." She said sitting back down, fixing her clothes.