Ch 1: Rimuru Tempest

"What have they done to you?" Rimuru ask while looking at Asia who was sleeping.

Rimuru took a Seat on the chair Beside Asia who was sleeping After she cried her heart out.

"I wish I could have Arrived a Little bit earlier," Rimuru said while she continues to look at the sleeping Girl.

He was Blaming himself for not Arriving early to save his childhood friend.

Yes, Rimuru, was born into a wealthy family, And ever since he was a Child he always Helps His parents and their company.

He help it by inventing new Products, Helping solve problems, and many more by the Age of 6 he was already Considered as the next hair of the company and he was considered a Child Prodigy a genius amongst genius.

But there is also Another reason for his knowledge and that is because he was a Reincarnated person.

Back in his old world, Rimuru was known for many Titles Chaos Creator, The Great Demon Lord, King Of the Kingdom of Tempest, And the most know title that he have was The Successor of the Star Dragon King.

He went to this world To escape from Bored dome.

He Reincarnated into this world 17 years ago.

Where he Reincarnates himself as a Baby with the help of his Partner Named Ciel.

At first, he thought that his life in this world will also become boring but its the opposite, it was all because of a girl that had been with him When he was a Child.

Rimuru and the girl Spend their time together Until the time comes when Rimuru's Parents decided to Move to London and leave there.

He was sad since He won't be able to see his Freind but he promise to the girl that He would return to her side.

And now The Very girl that was Rimuru's Freind when he was a Child was Sleeping in front of him because of trauma the she got due to those being called supernatural.

"I'll be back Asia," Rimuru said as he Stood up and Leave the room.

He went to the dining room where his Parents awaits him.

"How is she?" His father Ask

"She will be ok but She was traumatized" Rimuru replied

"I still can't believe That those People from the underworld will Do something like this just because of a little sacred Gear," His mother said

His father and Mother are aware of the Supernatural because His Father and mother are Direct Descendants of King Arthur Pendragon of Camelot himself, and they possess power Greater Than those who Rule the supernatural world.

They don't want to get involved in the world of the Supernatural where A lot of people Strived for Power so they decided to change their Family name To Tempest, and Rimuru just by pure Coincidence reincarnated to the Family which also has the Last name tempest.

Also, they don't know About Rimuru being a Reincarnated person.

"I Would stay by her side," Rimuru said smiling

"Alright, she needs you more right now," His father said as he nodded to Rimuru's answer.

After that, the family Had Breakfast Since they are in London and it was already Morning.

***

The rays of the morning sunlight started to penetrate the windows of a Well decorated Room, where a girl with Yellow blonde hair slept the rays of the sun started to shine on her white skin.