Ch 9: The three Factions

The Three Factions Are consistent with Three Race namely The Fallen, Devil, and the Angels They once fought a War that Ended with the death of The Satans of the Devil race as well as the Death of The Biblical God.

Their war not only Cause Chaos and Destruction but it also Causes The lives of innocent Individuals Men Or Women, Young or Elderly are caught in there Meaning less war.

After a Few Thousands Years, the war ended because of the Two Heavenly Dragons.

The Two Dragon are known as the Vanishing Dragon Albion and Welsh Dragon Ddraig.

The three Factions Unite Together To Fought the Two Dragons And Manage to seal but the cost was Judge living the three almost on the edge of Extinction.

After the war, they started to Rebuild and Put Aside the war that they fought Loong ago.

***

Currently, we see a handsome man who seems to be in his early 20s. He has shoulder-length crimson hair and blue eyes his name is Sirzechs Lucifer.

Sirzechs was holding a Letter and In The letter contain about the Three Faction meeting that will be held in the City of Kuoh and their goal was to form an Alliance between the Three Factions namely the Angels, Fallen Angels, and the Devils.

"I wish everything will be Alright," Sirzechs said

"Are you still worried that something will happen?" asked by a Girl with Silver hair wearing a maid Uniform her name is Grayfia Lucifuge the Wife of Sirzechs

"Well I can't Get over this bad feeling," he said.

Sirzechs felt that something is wrong yet he can pinpoint what it is.

The two are talking when suddenly their whole World Turn Black and white and Their Surrounding stop moving.

"What happens?" Sirzechs said as he prepared his Distraction magic and be ready In case someone attack them

Grayfia also made a Spear made of Ice, while the two of them are still Wondering what is happening a Portal with a Purple glow appeared in front of them.

"Don't Be frightened Sirzechs Lucifer and Grayfia Lucifuge for I Pose not treat?" a Voice said and from the portal, a being Wearing a Mask with black lining and a red gem in the middle appeared.

"What do you want?" Sirzechs asks

"I'm here to talk about you little sister," The man said

***

On a dark place located in a Separate dimension that no one will be able to reach except for those who had tranced the Law Of Space and Time.

In space, A being is watching everything that is happening in the world below.

"Is quite fun to look at those mortals that think that they know Everything...Am I right Rias Gremory" The Man cloaked in darkness as he looked at the Girl with Crimson Red hair,

The Girls' Arms are tied with a Chain that had a holy attribute that weekend any Devil.

"...." The girl didn't answer but only give The man a Hateful look.

"Ohh that look is what I expected From you Rias... perhaps I should Kidnap one of your so-called family and also Torture them in front of you like what I did to her," The man said as He walks to another Person

That person is Also Tied up by a Chain the man looked at the girl who was full of Wounds and Cuts.

The man lift the Girls head and look her in the eyes.

"Well, we'll look at that your still not Broken aren't you as expected from the Queen Of Rias," The man said as he Uses Magic to generate a Sword made out of Lightning and Cut the Devil's wings off the Girl.

"aaarrrggghhhh" the Girl screams in pain as the man Laughs at her.

"STOP IT PLEASE I BEG PLEASE STOP DONT HURT HER ANYMORE" Rias scream at the man who was torturing Akeno.

"Why are you doing this We didn't Do anything to you," Rias said while Crying.

"Hahahaha yes you didn't Do anything to me but to my Master you did," he said

"I don't even know who your master is," Rias said

"Well you don't have to know"

"Don't think that you will get away with this once my Peerage and my Brother found out that the me that are with them are Puppet that you created He will find you and will make you pay for what you have done" Rias said

"Then I'll be waiting for that brother of yours," The man said.

***

On Another place in Space, two beings can be seen, one is seating on a throne and the other was Standing behind the Throne.

"Is the plan in motion?" The man standing Behind the throne Said

"Yes And Once everything is set up We can do what we want to the world Below," The man seating on The throne Said

"Well I'll be looking forward to A Good Results," the other man said as he vanished from tin Air.

The man on the throne only looked a bit annoyed as a Dark red gauntlet with Green Gems in the center appeared in his Left arm of the man, It resembles that of Issei's Boosted Gear but it is also different.

[Are you sure we can trust that man Partner?] The Green Gem Glows as it spoke.

"I Don't Trust him at all but I need his power to Archive my Goal," He said

[I see So Is this world Any different from the others that we Destroyed?] The gauntlet asks

"No This word Will also know the Name of Lord Draco," he said while a menacing Grain Form on his Face

***

"Don't Joke around like that Human... there's no way that my sister had been.." Sirzechs yelled at the Top of his lungs since he himself Can't believe what the man in front of him said.

"I'm Telling the Truth Sirzechs Lucifer Your Sister had been kidnapped by an Unknown Entity and The one that dwells in the human World was nothing but a Mare puppet," The man said as he looked out the window of Sirzechs office.

"If you still don't believe me Why not See For it yourself...but if you wait for more your real sister will die"

"That can't be I am a.."

"Demon King I know but that doesn't mean that you are absolute," the Man said as he take a Pause to look at Sirzechs and Grayfia "I will save your sister That is what I wanted to tell you and I'll deliver her to you during the meeting of the three Functions"

The man said as he prepared to leave.

"Wait why are you giving me this information and Why are you helping us?" Sirzechs asks

"Well Considered this as a Payment since your sister Save the one Person that I love," The man said as he walks on the Portal and The Color Of the world Returned indicating that time in the world resumed.

"Grayfia I need to know if what he said is True, and if turned out to be true I will make anyone pay for Daring to Touch a Member of my Family," Sirzechs said his eyes full of conviction to know the whole truth.

~End~

***

Alright everyone I know you guys have questions about this chapter but I'll try to Answer those questions in the next few Chapters.