-FOUR-

*Take my hands now... You are the cause of my euphoria-*

Jimin answered his phone for the third time that evening, knowing it was his parents calling to check on him. Again. As much he loved them both dearly, Jimin wished he hadn't disclosed all the details of his current situation with them. Instead of the information giving his mother and father a peace of mind, it only made them worry for their son even more.

"Yes mother?"

Hoseok watched his boyfriend take the call from the other side of the room, slicing another box of Jimin's belongings open. The younger knew his man loved to clean, but he didn't expect him to do all of his unpacking for him. Nevertheless, watching Hoseok color coordinate his closet while disinfecting his shoes was more satisfying than Jimin cared to admit.

"Mom, I'm fine. We're both fine. Hobi's apartment is spacious and there's plenty of room for the cats too."

Glancing over at the cat tower he'd attempted to build before setting out on his vacation, Hoseok grinned to himself as Curry and Kimchi made themselves at home on top of the platform. After emptying another box, the older grew impatient of being so far from his boyfriend. Even though he was just a few feet away. 

"Everything's going just fine mom. I promise, there's no need for a-"

Jimin's breath hitched at the feeling of Hoseok's arms around his waist, hugging him from behind. The older began leaving light kisses on the back of Jimin's neck, smirking at his boyfriend's attempt to cover up what he was doing. He could see Jimin bite his bottom lip in hopes of keeping his moans to himself. This only motivated Hoseok to deepen his kisses, leaving two hickeys right below Jimin's ear.

"N-no! Don't worry too much about that. I'm sure Hobi would love to talk to you when he isn't... busy."

Hoseok suddenly turned Jimin around, grabbing his phone before pressing him against the wall. "How are you doing Mrs. Park?" Hoseok questioned as he began palming his boyfriend over his sweatpants. He smirked, watching as Jimin mouthed a simple "fuck you" before letting his eyes roll to the back of his head. "Of course, I'm taking care of your son as we speak."

The friction of Hoseok's hand rubbing against Jimin's crotch was enough to make him melt. But what made Jimin's face turn red was his boyfriend's boldness in doing so while speaking to his mother. He didn't know if he needed to be afraid or even more aroused by the elder's next move.

As the conversation between Hoseok and Jimin's mother was coming to an end, Hoseok decided to tease his boyfriend a little further. Pinning his arms above his head, which made the white Gucci crop top he was wearing rise over his midriff. When the elder removed his hold above Jimin, the younger didn't dare remove his arms from their position. 

With an unholy smirk on his face, Hoseok mouthed "good boy" before saying his last remarks to the woman on the other end of the phone call. "Take care Mrs. Park and give my regards to your husband. I'll be sure to have Jimin call him in the morning." While one of Hoseok's hands was gripping Jimin's phone, the other was rubbing from the younger's stomach up to his chest. The rough, yet gentle touch of his hand grazing across his tattoo drew another muffled moan from Jimin's plump lips. 

The second Jimin's mother ended the call, Hoseok tossed the device on the bed and kissed Jimin's blooming red cheeks. Seeing the flustered redhead in front of him was something Hoseok had been dreaming of for months. Reality was suddenly hitting that Jimin had finally moved in with him, and he was here to stay.

"You're such a fucking tease," Jimin whispered, still biting on his lips that were now a bit swollen. Hoseok licked them; his action practically screaming for Jimin to pounce on him right then and there. Between Hoseok vacationing in Rochester to meet his boyfriend's parents and Jimin trying to convince them to allow him to leave home, it was fair to say both men had been frustrated over the last couple of days. But especially Hoseok.