Disclaimer

Copyright © [2023] Becoming Noel by [KJ]

All rights reserved.

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except as permitted by U.S. copyright law. For permission requests, contact [Stories By KJ].

The story, all names, characters, and incidents portrayed in this production are fictitious. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred.

Book Cover by [KJ]

Illustrations by [KJ]

1st Edition (2023)

This is my first book so please bear with me. I will try to upload 10 chapters at a time so you guys aren't continuously left on a cliffhanger. I don't know how long this book will be, but I would love your comments and feedback. There are several parts that are written in the first, second, and third POV. Please try to keep up. This book is my baby so please leave all negative comments to yourself. There are themes of domestic violence, foul language, drugs, alcohol, and SEX. Lots of sex.

If you or a loved one is dealing with domestic abuse from verbal to physical, please get help. Below will be a hotline for you to contact if need be. With that please enjoy, skip what you need to, and let me know how you are liking it.

National Domestic Violence HotlineHours: 24/7. Languages: English, Spanish and 200+ through interpretation service 800-799-7233