Tales Of The Heart

It is officially Saturday the day of the winter formal Fatima plans to lay in bed all day and she's been successful thus far. She sits up to look at the clock and the time reads 12:50 pm after looking at the clock she sighs and turns back over to go back to sleep, but just as she does so
Aaliyanna bursts into her room.

Aaliyanna: Get up Pookie.

Fatima: Nooo Yanna I don't want to get up, and I don't have to it's Saturday

Aaliyanna: Yes tf You do Tima and do it look like I care bout what day it is you can catch these hands any day!

Fatima: Yanna be fr there's nothing to do.

Aaliyanna:  Look just get up Pookie I Promise you won't regret it imma give you 15 mins and I better see you downstairs. Kay? (kisses her on the cheek)

Fatima: okay

Aaliyanna leaves out and closes the door behind her. Fatima gets up with a quickness because when her sister gave a time limit on something she was serious about it and Fatima didn't want those typa problems today.

She brushes her teeth ,washes her face, and changes into one of her Nike hoodies with a pair of matching joggers accompanied by the day-to-day jewelry she wore which included multiple wristbands and an apple watch on one arm and a regular silver bracelet on the other. She slid on a pair of her slides and made her way downstairs.

Aaliyanna: There You are, You like a minute or 2 late, but imma let that slide today.

Fatima: girl you knew I was gon be late when you only gave me 15 minutes.... Nd now that I'm down here what you want?

Aaliyanna: I thought you woke up like this ain't that what you told me before?

Fatima: C'mon Yanna Quit playing I coulda been sleeping rn.

Aaliyanna: So that's what you wanna do, sleep the whole day away?

Fatima: yeah there's nothing to do, so why not?

Aaliyanna: If you-

Aaliyanna's sentence is interrupted by a ring of the doorbell

Aaliyanna: hold that thought.

Aaliyanna goes to answer the door and to Fatima's surprise, it's Danni.

Danni: Hey Yanna! Hey T! What yall up to?

Aaliyanna: Hey boo! We ain't doing nothing we was waiting on you to get here tima kinda over it rn.

Fatima: Hey D, What you doing here?

Aaliyanna: I called her she coming wit us.

Fatima: That's cool and all, but will somebody tell me where we goin

Aaliyanna: Alright I guess... so now that Danni is here. I wanted to take Y'all to the nail salon to get your nails and toes done.

Fatima: okay that's cool, but what's the catch?

Aaliyanna: what? What Catch?

Fatima: Since when do you randomly take me to get my nails done?

Aaliyanna: Never bc I'm never in town or not long enough at least.

Fatima: I guess that's True.

Aaliyanna: Alright then let's go come on ladies.

Fatima: I just hope you know I ain't got no money frl I got about $100 and that's all.

Aaliyanna: did I ask you if you had any money? NO! So cmon

Fatima: well dang my bad We can go. Thank you Yanna!