Prologue

What happens when she gets a second chance to live her life as she wished? Will it last? Will she be happy?

The famous singer & actress Sivaangi Krishnakumar also known as "chellamma" by her people started her way back to her home after the new year (2023) eve celebration at one of her brother's home.

She slowly looked out of the window to see the rain as her mind recollects the past and fresh tears comes out of her eyes.

Many months ago!
The opp person: Maa en sudden ah oru mathri depression la irukra mathri story podra twitter la fans vera nammala thappa nenachitu irukkanga ma ennachu nee okay dhana?

Sivaangi (wiping her tears): Illa ma naa mudivu panniten ivanga nammala nimmathiya irukka vida maatanga, already neenga theriyama panna mistake ku romba kashta padringa athuku kooda naa moral support kuduka mudiyatha nelamaiku fans nammala thallitanga so namma nallathuku ithan correct ma.

The opp person: Puriyuthu ma aana sila peru unna thappa pesranga athu dhan ma kashtama irukku.

Sivaangi: Neraya peru ungala thappa pesranga athu ungalukku prechanaya theriyalaya ashwin!

Ashwin (smile): NAMMAKAGA itha kooda panna maatena ma nee poi nimmathiya thoongu ellam seekram seri aagirum

Sivaangi: Seri ashwineyyy, take care.
Ashwin: Good night ma.

But the things weren't the same they thought and many started going out of their control and eventually their conversation too reduced as time passes.......

A loud thunder brought her back to the reality.
She smiled bitterly and thought if not her stories in instagram atleast things would've not been like now.
(THE OVERTHINKING SIVAANGI BLAMED HERSELF FOR THE CHAOS)

Somewhere under the same sky a man was standing with tears as he watched all the posts from her brother's account and sighed thinking about the memories and a smile touched his lips as she's happy and that's what matters to him.
"MISS YOU SIVAANGI MA"

Thud! A car in which she was coming was hit by a lorry and all she could remember was that she closing her eyes when her mind went back to the image of her parents, little brother, her non blooded brothers and finally her ashwineyyy.

With a smile in her eyes and pain in her heart she closed her eyes forever onky to be opened by in fear to see she herself in a place which felt so similar.
Then something caught her attention which made her to faint in her mind.
She slowly walked towards the place to see a calendar hanging on the wall with the date "OCTOBER 7, 2019"

She was there at Super Singer season 7 with the red colour half saree which she instantly remembered the day she got elimination.
She stood there with wide eyes until her friend sam came there to inform that the break is over and the shoot is about to start.

But it wasn't a dream, everything felt so real, she could still remember that she felt the pain on her head which happened during the accident so it wasn't a dream.
Then something striked her mind as she remembers the yet to be released film of STR "MAANADU" so, was she time looped was the only thought that was running on her mind.

She wondered why God had chosen her without knowing the kadavul setting which was given to her as a second chance to change everything and to remove the guilt from her heart for thinking that she was the reason for the separation with her fav person.

Will she make use of this chance just like she wishes? Will she able to change the mistakes and fate of their lives and would live the life she wished for?
Will she able to win his love even in this life?

Guyssss! Get ready to witness the story of two individuals, one who knows him already as she already knew him for 2 years from her past life and the other who's going to witness a butterfly like her for the first time in his whole life.

A/N: Hello guys, It's just my imagination and it has nothing to do with the reality.

I was watching their edits today and suddenly a thought came into my mind that how their lives would've been if nobody shipped them like we all did, what if they were just seen as another cook and comali pair by the audience but the bond was still the magic in both their lives.

Call it coincidence, when I thought this my playlist next song was mehrezylaa so decided to write a story with the concept of time loop!

I'm new to both writing and wattpad and english is not my first language too, so I request you all to kindly bear with my typos and grammatical errors.

Would continue the idea of creating this story even if one person let me know through the comment❤️

Love you all dears🤍