Chapter 1

October 7, 2019

Sivaangi cannot come out of the shock as she couldn't believe she just died once to wake up 2 years before!
She was sweating profusely and was about to faint due to sudden increase in her blood pressure but a voice brought her back to the world.

Sam: Eiii innum inga enna di pannitu irukka break mudinja adutha namma performance irukku vaa polam

Sivaangi: Huh?

Sam (confused with her behaviour): Ennachu elimination nenachu bayapadriya di vaa polam athellam nee super ah paaduva

Sivaangi who recalled her past smiled bitterly to sam but didn't voice it out until a thought came to her mind that she should anyhow get selected as finalist as that's her dream and she remembers how bad she felt when she was eliminated in her past life.

But just then she was about to go with him something striked her mind and she asked sam to go now and she'll join him later.

She hurriedly took her phone and went to insta to check the particular id (which you all know😉) is still there or not.

A smile made it's way to her lips once she found his id, her Ashwineyyy id and she tapped on it to see the cutest tiktok videos of her valantha kolanthai there💜

She closed her phone and cleared her mind to avoid blushing and started moving out only to bump into a person accidentally.

She looked up to apologise but after seeing who it is she couldn't control her excitement and was about to shout.

Sivaangi: puga.....(pugazhuuuu)
Pugazh: sorry nga phone paathutu vanthen seriya gavanikala
And left the place with a smile.

Her heart literally broke at that moment seeing her non blooded brother behaving as a stranger to her.
At that moment she decided to get eliminated like her past as she was feared that they might not call her for cook with comali if she becomes as a finalist.

She was feared of losing her non blooded brothers and the most important person Ashwineyy in this life.
She prayed every God that she should be eliminated and must be called for cook with comali.

With the same thoughts, she went to the stage to give her performance this time but with little errors.
(KD fellow nga😉😂)

Finally, she got eliminated too but how she'll leave this place without getting sad. Even if it's for her brothers and Ashwineyy, singing is something which she loves the most so she started crying and everyone came and consoled her.

On the way back to home, she was unusually quite and her parents thought it's because of her elimination.
But who can know what she goes through just by thinking that she have to survive a life of 2 yrs which she had already lived.

After few days, she made sure there was no shipping edits between her and sam has been encouraged in insta by her fans as she doesn't want any misunderstanding between her and her best friend who had always stood by her when others mocked her for her voice.

As expected she was called for cook with comali season 1 by her parthiv anna and unlike last time she didn't even think for a minute and agreed to the show once she was called which made her parents suspicious and Sivaangi as usual being a kd fellow gave some lame reasons and escaped successfully😂

November 16, 2019

Today was the day when 1st episode of cwc1 was premiering and she watched it along with her family and everyone felt happy for this new try taken by her.

In this life, she didn't wait till season 2 to get close with her pugazhuuuu and thangam and she started speaking with them so closely at the very few episodes of season 1 itself.
Who cannot afmire this cute lil sister so they got comfortable with her so soon and started treating her like their own sister.

December 27, 2019

It was lunch break and currently she was in evp studio having lunch with season 1 people when suddenly,

Sivaangi: Aprm anney anni epdi irukkanga?

Which made all of them to stop eating and look her because pugazh had never told about his love to anyone even if they're are in a 2 yr relationship
Only with those weird staring she came to know that he told to her in the past life but not now which made her to facepalm mentally😂
She was thinking for the way to divert this topic when her savior thangam started commenting about pugazh love life.

Rakshan: Unakku enna oru anni ah ma irukku annis epdi irukkanga nu kelu😂😂
Sivaangi: Ada aama thangam aana naa ippo ketathu antha puthu show la anna kadala podra oru anni ah pathi than

Ramya: Apdiya pugazh
Pugazh: Illa chellam, thangachi romba nalla panra ma nee
(With his usual dramatic tone)

With that everyone started laughing and she sighed mentally and thanked the kadavul.

January 1, 2020

A new year for everyone with many new targets, hope etc which only sivaangi know will not happen because of the great lockdown😂

Sighing she got ready to have breakfast with her parents that's when something striked her mind.
Her Ashwineyyy short film, their kanna veesi, the short film Kadhal ondru kanden which was the reason for media masons to select him as a contestent in season 2 is going to release in 5 days.

She couldn't control her excitement, even though she had watched it many times and know the whole story, this is the first time she's going to watch the short film before meeting him as in her past life, she came to know about kok only through their fans edit.

Time skip to January 5, 2020.........

To be continued!

A/N: How was the 1st chapter dears?

Please bear with my typos and grammatical errors🤍

And I'll be skipping to Nov 5 2020 very soon that is in the next chapter itself as I doesn't know much about both our ashwin and sivaangi before cwc2 so I don't want to change anything during those times so from Nov 5 2020 to April 14 2020 I'll not skip any episode for sure🤍

Hero introduction is only when sivaangi meets ashwin not any separate chapter for how his life is in 2019 and 2020 as this is another life for Sivaangi only not Ashwin.

You can also advise me on how to write if something is wrong and is my writing style is understandable to you guys?

Will meet you all in next chapter!
Bye dears💜