Chapter 4

2nd Episode shoot

The first episode was telecasted and it received a major positive response from the audience and many also started supporting ashwin and sivaangi separately for their cooking skill and innocence respectively.

Many started watching cwc2 as it had been the reason for their happiness and escape from the stress that they're facing due to the lockdown and it's effect.

Now the shoot of the next episode is happening in evp studio and everyone started mingling with each other and had formed a really nice bond except one person who's still to come out of his comfort zone which will happen soon😉

The shoot begun with rakshan saying all the sponsor names and welcoming bhat sir.
( Dhamu sir first two epsiode varala pa)

It's time for pairing and all the cooks were asked to choose something from the things arranged before them which are related to cooking and each one depicts each comali.

Ashwin was asked to come and choose one and he chose cooker, though sivaangi was happy and ready to jump from vaanam to bhoomi in excitement she controlled herself plasters a smile on her face and walked out from there and reached the place where rakshan and bhat sir is standing.

Rakshan: Sollunga Ashwin, sivaangi vanthirkanga happy ah

Ashwin: Happy than avangalta vela vaangiruven nu namburen

Sivaangi: Athellam naa super ah pannuven vaanga polam

(I'll never use the same dialogues as I don't want to trigger all those memories and also as I said this is my imagination with no shipping, they'll not speak anything which made us all ship them💜)

The advantage task was started and everyone was instructed to do kola ice which sivaangi couldn't do.

Sivaangi: Ayyo enakku ithu varave maatikuthu

Ashwin: Kai kaami

Saying this he took her hands and tied the cloth around her hands for which she turned to the camera and told "gentleman pa ivaru" which she truly meant but doesn't wanted to make it too obvious so she told in a comedy way which people will not think much about it.

She couldn't make any kola ice so they made one bahubali kola and couldn't get selected to next round.
Break was announced after advantage task and she immediately went near him.

Sivaangi: Hey sorry Ashwineyyy ennala athu panna mudiyala

Ashwin: Paravala vidu ma main task nalla pannalam

He encouraged her for which she nodded cutely which was admired by him💜
Then they both went near pugazh bala manimegalai and all had some fun banters and the tom and jerry combo bonded well so soon and everyone admired the bond and also pulled manimegalai's leg along with ashwin, after many years in industry he trusted this 4 souls infront of him with his whole heart.

The main task had started and actor RJ balaji was called as a guest to promote his new releasing film.
Here our Ashwin had got sweet potato as his dish and he was asked to cook against Muthu anna.
The hindrance given during the task was freeze task and poor sivaangi all she could think was about the past, his fun side, his laugh everything. But this time she made herself to be only a comali in front of the camera.

In between the task RJ balaji asked sivaangi to sing a song which she gladly accepted. The moment she started singing her secret admirer had started his job of admiring her which was beautifully captured in the camera💜
(He just admired like all her annas n cooks did, since there's no thing called sivaangi expressing her crush feeling in this life, we never got that idea to ship them even after seeing this clip)