Chapter 3

1st Episode shoot

Today was the day our chellamma was eagerly waiting for, the day she's finally going to meet her Ashwineyyy in person who really has no idea who this petite women is.

Unlike last time in her past she was nervous today and ofcourse was cautious about not blabbbering anything infront of camera.
(1st step to avoid shipping as she doesn't want the past to continue now too)

Finally the shoot has begun and the comali introduction were completed and the cooks had started to arrive one by one.
Her pasamalar as usual did some flirting with the female cooks which she encouraged by calling them anni etc😂
(This duo🧿)

And the final cook was called,
Rakshan: Let's welcome Ashwin Kumar.
Pugazh: Ashwin Kumar ah, intha papa nee pudi
By telling that he gave the rose to her but the brilliant kd fellow didn't go to him voluntarily this time to give the rose but did it when rakshan told her to give him😉

She walked to him with her usual cuteness and innocence and gave the rose to him for welcoming him which he received with a smile.
But our chellamma was very careful not to show any excitement in her face or to let anyone doubt about her behaviour so that she can avoid the first stage which had lead to shipping in the past life.

And the pairing was about to begin and the comalis were asked to move to the back stage, she wanted to turn and look back at him once but decided not to do so as she knew about her ashaangians who are far more intelligent and has detective mind than CID officers😂 (nammathan😁).

And as we all know sivaangi was paired with darsha gupta and ashwin had got sarath as his pair.

And the advantage task had been  completed and the main cooking was about to begin and the chefs had asked the cooks to cook whatever they're best with as it's the first day and decided to give the prize after deciding which is the best.

Break was announced between advantage task and main task. And since it's first day, many started mingling with others to know about them what they do etc etc except one who silently left the place and was thinking what to cook next (namma sincere kumar😂)

But since our chellamma know him for 2 years also know that he'll not loosen up himself without someone helping him to come out of his shell, and she wanted to be that someone because she remember him telling how he lost many projects because many thought him as an attitude and arrogant person because of his introvert nature and she doesn't wanted that happen anymore.
So she started to go and speak with him to befriend him.

She went behind him and hesitantly cleared her throat as she was feeling nervous unlike last time where she was bursting like a fire cracker (Athanga kutty pattas😁💜)

Sivaangi: Hello

Ashwin turns around with confusion and that changes into a smile as he had already noticed this petite women who was always chirpy and was also pampered by everyone in the set.
You'll automatically start liking someone if everyone around you attach with one person and pamper them know, that's what happens with Ashwin.
(Like here means only admiration nga💜)

Ashwin: Hello ma

For a minute, sivaangi lost words when he called her "ma" because even without knowing anything about her, he called her the same way like he always did in the past life.

Ashwin (confused): Ethuku kooptinga

Sivaangi came back to reality,
Sivaangi: Illa en thaniya irukkinga ellarum anga irukra appo?

Ashwin: Athu naa avlo seekram konjam mingle aaga maaten ma

Sivaangi: Athan theriyume

Ashwin: Huh?