Chapter 2

3rd Person Pov

Penelope is currently taking a stroll through the gardens.

She wanted to visit the horses that would always snuggle her hair whenever they saw her.

Penelope could swear that she heard them talk to her once in a while. Those were times when she wondered if she really was going crazy. But when she sometimes replied to them or fed them like they had asked, she could tell that she wasn't crazy and they could actually talk!

Talking horses! So cool!

They often called her their 'first human sister'. (Because Penelope is the first demigod daughter of Poseidon. It is said that Poseidon only has demigod sons.) She never understood what that was about but shrugged it off thinking it was some traditional horse way of talking to a female human.

Anyways.

To get to the stables, she had to pass the training grounds.

And unfortunately for her, they had brought out the horses for horseback riding.

"I have to talk to them and ask for their permission to pet the horses now.... Talking... sO fUn!" - Penelope

Luckily for her, someone noticed her standing near the training grounds.

This someone happened to be Graham. Reynold's horse.

Upon seeing Penelope, he couldn't handle his excitement and threw Reynold off his back before galloping towards her.

"Agh!" - Reynold

Penelope gasped before running towards Reynold.

Graham stopped midway and galloped slowly beside Penelope towards Reynold.

The other knights had already swarmed Reynold except for Penelope's personal knight Eclise who stayed far away from the crowd.

"Are you alright?!" - Penelope

She pushed her way through the crowd and knelt beside him.

"What made you act like that, Graham?!" - Reynold

Graham chose to ignore him and instead nuzzled Penelope's hair.

"Brother, please don't be mad at him! I'm sure he didn't mean it...." - Penelope

These words were said to Reynold but Graham interpreted them differently.

"Don't worry, I didn't take anything he said to heart! After all I am a good horse, dear sis!" - Graham

Penelope sighed as she heard what Graham said.

"Please don't be mad at Graham, Brother Reynold..." - Penelope

Hearing this one of the other horses neighed.

"Did she just call him 'Brother Reynold'? Does that make him our brother too? I don't want that doofus as our brother!" - Daisy

He neighed loudly before jumping about and throwing a tantrum.

His rider, Mark (the man who got choked by Eclise) pulled the reigns and was struggling to calm him down.

"Daisy! Stop it girl!" - Mark

"I'm a man! I'm no girl! How could you name me Daisy?! That's a girl name! I need a manlier name! How would you like it if I called you Marina?!" - Daisy

"The way you are speaking is very disrespectful, Daisy!" - Karen

"Well, I'm sorry, I'm not a girl! So shut yo ass up! I wasn't even talking to ya! At least your rider did a good job naming ya!" - Daisy