Chapter 4

"Poseidon? That's a weird name." Penelope chuckled. "Now that I think about it, you have a pretty weird name too. Apollo, was it?"

"Oh yeah that's right. You don't know." Apollo hummed.

"Don't know what?"

He gave her a charming smile that made her heart do somersaults. "Tell me, darling. Do you believe in Gods?

.

"You are a God." She stated, processing the newfound information.

"That's right."

"My Dad is also a God. The Lord of Seas and Horses and Earthquakes."

"Yup."

"Is that why the horses call me 'Sis' and I can breathe underwater and can dry myself at will?"

"Yes." Apollo smiled.

"I have questions. Is this related to the nightmare that I had the other day?" She asked.

"Depends on what your nightmare was. But probably yes. Since demigods often get nightmares related to the future. Kind of like visions. Describe your nightmare."

"I was standing on water and I saw a golden sarcophagus. There was a blonde boy kneeling by it and a cloaked girl stood behind him. There were monsters too. Their backs were turned to me so I couldn't see their faces." She spoke solemnly. "The girl was speaking to him in hushed whispers. I could only hear four words which were 'she, realize, Luke, and Kronos'."

Apollo narrowed his eyes and nodded for her to continue.

"So I stepped towards them when the girl spun around. She wore a mask and her hair..... it was bright pink. Like that of the Duke's lost daughter, Yvonne. The monsters dashed towards me and I fell into the water. That was when I learnt that I could breathe underwater." She finished.

Apollo nodded before asking. "Who's Yvonne?"

"She is the biological daughter of the Duke of Eckhart. She was lost four years ago and the Duke took me in since I looked similar to her. I was her replacement." She spoke the last line sadly.

"I see...." He cleared his throat. "You wanna hear a song? I am the God of Music, you know." He tried to cheer her up.

"Penelope is brave~ Doo doo da da ~" He began.

Penelope giggled and so did Apollo. "Thank you, Apollo. You're the best."

"We're almost out! Oh-ho-ho! I can't wait to tell the others of this!" Apollo cheered.

They traveled over the ocean and were nearing the land mass when, "Huh?"

A look of realization was painted on his face. "So that's why it was so easy to get in..."

"Apollo.... What's happening?" Penelope panicked. They had returned to where they had started from. Back to Eorka. "Are we going in circles?" 

"Welp. Looks like we're stuck in here." He accepted the reality. She didn't though. "What do you mean 'stuck'?"

"There seems to be a magic barrier around here that prevents us from leaving. I suppose that is how the people here have been untouched by modern civilization and are growing at their own pace." He concluded a theory. "Tell me. Is there anything here aside from these carriages, Kings, castles, etc that we don't have?"

Penelope thought for a second before snapping her head up to look him in the eyes. "Wizards!" She exclaimed. "But they're banned in Eorka.... Maybe we can find a way if we go to Kraken! They have wizards there!"

"Well," Apollo said, lowering the car. "Let's park this beauty first, shall we?"

Penelope looked to where he was trying to park and her eyes widened. "That's the Imperial Palace! You can't park there! They'll kill us! I mean.... me! You're immortal."