♡vii. Heathens ⚠︎

"unworthy of your light, your god, your touch"* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Reader POV
"Oh, i'm gonna kick their ass!"
I exclaim, as Link rolls his eyes at me.
After Link had spoke to Riju, the Gerudo Chief, she informed us on the Yiga Clan.
A name that sounded all too familiar.
She told us that, to prove our strength and dedication, we needed to take back the Thunder Helm the Yigas had stole from the town. The Thunder Helm held a very important role in taking back Naboris, so we didn't have much of a choice.
But I had no problem waltzing into their hideout and ridding the Gerudo of every last Yiga.
Id be doing pretty much everyone a favor.
"you don't remember?" I ask Link, as we stride through the town.
"of course I remember. I've never seen you so angry, how could I forget?" Link responds sarcastically, bringing his hand up to remove the veil from his face for now.
I laugh at the memory, agreeing with him.
We remove ourselves from the town bustle, and we turn a corner as I lean against the cold wall behind me, the wall that surrounded to protect the town, Link and I now standing alone in only each others presence.
"when do you want to head out? personally, Id like to go as soon as possible and show those Yigas who's boss" I say, looking to the ground and kicking some sand, only for it to be carried away by the cool breeze.
Link sighs as it sits awkwardly silent for a little while, and I just watch how the moon makes the sand around us glisten so brightly.
I assume he doesn't want to speak about it right now being so tired, so giving him a break, I think of what just might help for the time being, smiling to myself as I feel bold. 
A little fun wouldn't hurt, right?
"so...an understatement, you say?" I repeat myself from earlier, Link immediately knowing all too well what i'm referring to.
I avert my gaze to catch him as he stares down at me, a small smile tugging to the corner of his lips.
He walks a bit closer to me, raising an eyebrow.
"now, I told you I can't speak like that. especially not in front of a lady" Link teases, and I roll my eyes.
He was close enough for me to feel his breath gently blow on my face as he spoke, only helping me catch wind of the feelings I felt earlier in the pit of my core.
"A lady? really?" I say, crossing my arms as he laughs charmingly.
"let me spare your innocence" Link bows jokingly, and I reach my arm out to push his shoulder, forcing him to stand up straight.
"please, you're sparing your own" I joke, poking my tongue out at him.
"you think i'm so innocent?" Link asks genuinely, and I nod.
"oh, yeah, definitely" I say confidently.
"and why's that?" He questions, stepping closer to me, butterflies taking over my stomach.
"how was that hundred year nap?" I say sarcastically.
"bet you've never even kissed a girl" I shoot, and his breath hitches.
"i have" he argues immediately and passionately, balling his fists.
"have not" I laugh and retort purposely, and he grows closer to my face.
"have too"
"have not"
"have too!"
"no"
"yes"
"no"
"yes!"
"nope!"
Swiftly, he leans forward and grabs my face, connecting our lips and dragging his tongue without a second thought, closing the longing gap between them. As I pried purposely just for this, I expectantly lunge forward, bringing my hands behind his head and into his hair, gripping at his loose locks as if he would slip away at any second. Longing for this moment, I hold onto him for dear life as his hands tightly grope my waist, and his chest pushes up against mine, the cold wall pressing into my back. He brings his lips away for a moment, both of us struggling to catch our breath, panting and gasping against his lips as he still holds tightly onto my waist.
"have too" He mocks.
"kiss me again" I beg breathlessly.
I couldn't stop myself, but neither could he.
We needed this.
We craved this.
He leans forward, catching my lower lip with his teeth and gently sucking it, teasing me sensually. We both wanted every second, every moment of this, none of it worth going to waste.
He lowers his hands onto my legs, feeling his bare skin drag against mine, and I whimper against his lips. He pulls away for a split second, giving me a deep sigh to acknowledge my reaction, tracing my skin intentionally. It was like music to my pointy ears.
He places his hands on the back of my thighs, attempting to lift me up. I wrap my arms around his neck, slightly jumping to help him lift me against the wall. He pushes his whole body onto mine, supporting me on the hard stone against my back.
His hand makes it's way to the side of my neck, our tongues dancing as we huff for air, our kiss not broken.
Feeling his body on me, I instinctively roll my hips, wrapping my leg around his waist as I pull him in closer.
"you're so needy" He mumbles against my neck after removing from the kiss.
"you kissed me first" I whimper, my face feeling hot as he attacked my neck raw.
We were just like animals, and we couldn't get enough of each other.
"yes, I did" He admits proudly, voice dripping with lust.
He licks at a specific spot, and my hand jerks up to his hair, pulling at it slightly, a groan then making it's way past his lips. Finding interest in that spot now, he kissed, sucked and licked at it teasingly, as a warm, throbbing desire pooled between my legs.
The need pulsated as I jerk my hips, my legs attempting to pull him closer as if he even could be.
My chest heaved as I whine for him through parted lips.
"oh, please, Link"
"please what?" He mumbled against my neck, nipping it right after.
"please, I want you" I sigh, begging for him sheepishly.
A hand leaves my thigh, roams up my stomach, and to my chest, his calloused hands feeling and groping any part of me he could reach.
"yeah?"
My breath hitches at his teasing voice, and I throw my head back against the stone wall behind me. I could tell by his continued touch that the clothing I was wearing had started to annoy him.
"yes, please, Lin-!"