day 2

Xai yawned opening her eyes. she felt something wrapped around her, Xai looked over to see Conor wrapped around her. she blushed, falling out of bed out of shock. 

"C-Conor!?" she cried. Conor opened his eyes and stretched.

"yeah...?" he asked. he sat up seeing her face.

"u-uh... n-nothing..." she said. standing up she held herself, her face growing hotter.

"you sure...?"

"yeah!..." she decided not to bring it up. letting Conor get dressed she headed to the kitchen to make breakfast. the apartment wasn't the biggest or the fanciest. it had a living room connected to the kitchen  and a hallway half-way down the hall was a bathroom and at the end was a bed room and that was about it. Xai headed into the kitchen and pulled out some eggs and bread. Xai had been so focused that she hadn't noticed Conor had suck up behind her. Xai felt arm wrap around her and she let out a scream.

"Conor!!" she cried as she spun around. Conor smiled and stuck out his tongue. 

"how'd you sleep, last night?" he asked. he looked down at Xai, her cheeks were puffed out and her fists were clenched at her chest, her face red. "ah, sorry did I scary you?"

"y-yes!!" 

"sorry..." he chuckled. Xai just sighed and returned to getting breakfast ready. 

After they were done eating Conor headed downstairs and Xai quickly went to get dressed before heading down as well. today was just like yesterday slow in the morning and very busy around lunch time. after the lunch rush Xai sat on the counter to take a quick break. 

"hello?" a voice asked and the two turned to see a girl with white hair tied into pigtails. she wore a blue and black shirt with an anchor on it and black pants. she waved at the two.

"so your the new hires." she said. "i'm navy, nice to meet you." 

"I'm Conor and this is Xai." Conor said, pointing to Xai. "what do you mean new hires?" 

"you're new to the papa's franchise. oak and I work over at the sushi place." 

"oh, I've seen that place," Xai said. 

"yeah, don't be surprised when the others show up to greet you too, they're very friendly." Navy chuckled. "well, anyways I should head back it was nice meeting you two." she gave them a wave as she left, and the two continued on with their day. 

after they had closed up shop the two headed back upstairs and Xai got dinner started. Conor sat on the couch as to not get in her way while she cooked. 

"watcha making?" he asked. 

"chicken." she replied. 

"yum."  

the two sat down to eat and enjoyed some youtube on the tv. after they were done eating Conor cleaned up and Xai changed and lay down in bed. it wasn't till after Conor changed and was getting ready to climb into bed did she remember that morning. her face turned red as Conor lay next to her. she was about to get out of bed when she felt an arm wrap around her and pull her close. it was warm, really warm...