BLURB

''Little jellyfish swimming in the unknown, when will you swim back home?''

Evangeline 'Vie' Montes lived her younger years filled with light and color, with her happy and perfect family. Not until a tragedy happened where she woke up from the reality where everything fades into monochrome and she was blamed for every misfortune that has happened with their lives.

Holding an innocent wish in her heart, she clings to that one hope of redeeming herself to go back the way things are; where smiles aren't forced and love is not determined by what one could offer to validate one's worth.

As time passed by, a child's innocence was like a blink of an eye and after a series of betrayals, heartbreaks, and hopelessness, how can Vie hold her heart without descending into the unknown?

How can a physical wound heal, if it's invisible?

What are the words that don't sting one's heart?

Where is home for a dimming lost soul?

🍂🍂🍂

TO BE PUBLISHED UNDER PAPERINK PUBLISHING HOUSE

MENTAL HEALTH SERIES COLLABORATION # 22

Disclaimer:
This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used in fictitious manners. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

No part of this story may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or means without the prior permission of the author.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME.

All rights reserved
HannahRedspring©

[PUBLISHED IN WATTPAD ONLY - HARD DRAFT]