#3

kaseyjune

liked by acjakobs and 18,392 otherskaseyjune how my friday morning has been looking

kaseyjune how my friday morning has been looking

view all comments

emiliajakobs uhh, who's this kj??
^kaseyjune 🤷🏼‍♀️
view 735 other replies

acjakobs did kj finally find herself a boyfriend?
^kaseyjune it's very possible
view 630 other replies

lorenzojakobs since when do you have someone to put up with you?
^kaseyjune since a week ago
view 699 other replies

user1 is it just me or does that look like lorenzo's hand??
view all replies

user2 i'm not even surprised that kasey's got a bf, she's literally gorgeous
view all replies

user3 it's probably some raggedy ass guy
view all replies

***

emilia smiled to herself as she looked at her best friend's instagram post. kasey hasn't had a boyfriend since the ninth grade, and now she's finally going to be happy again.

but it just so happens that they haven't been able to be best friends with boyfriends at the same time.

matthew had gotten out of the hospital yesterday after a week of being in, and nick told emilia that she could come over whenever. although emilia didn't think she could handle the pain of seeing him, annabella and lorenzo talked her into it.

so now, the three siblings were headed over to the sturniolo household to try and return back to their normal lives.

***

"i'm nervous." emilia admits as she taps her fingers on the steering wheel of her nissan altima.

"don't be. he thinks that you guys have been best friends for the past year, so it's not going to be as awkward as you think it will." lorenzo explains to her as he scrolls through instagram, in between snapping people back.