𝐕𝐀𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

Vacations didnt feel complete without a night out drinking. You just never thought you'd be spending it with the top players in Japan. On a roof top in Argentina. Actually you didnt believe your eyes when you first recongized one of them.

Then came another.

And then followed another two. They all greeted each other with cheers raising up their cups as hearty laughter filled the air.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Sure, you just so happened to have gotten lucky. That was what you thought when you bumped into a six foot brunette with the most purpliest of eyes. He didnt look down at you once he realized that the two of you had collided. You were face first in his chest completely dumfounded as to who put that sudden wall there.

Then you realized, that this wall could somehow talk.

Maybe the drinking should have stopped there. That was the intial idea however, once you heard him sigh with utter annoyment your thoughts stopped all together. That voice...it sounded a lot like-

"Oh great," The male muttered his neck craning down to see who had the misfortune of wrinkling his hundred dollar shirt. He narrowed his eyes but they suddenly softened when he took sight of the girl in front of him. The one who gazed up at him mindlessly wondering if this were actually happening. Oikawa began to grin now, knowing how attractive he were himself he had given her the benifit of the doubt.

Must've been another fan, he smiled to himself. Oh boy it was true that Oikawa were full of himself. It was in the way he styled his hair neatly on his head. How he licked his lips as he noticed yours shining in the lights of the little bar. He took a step forwards nearly stepping on your own two feet as he inched closer to you.

"I suppose you've already recognized me hmm?" He asked you the clearest of sarcasm in his voice. When you began to nod your head slowly he laughed breathlessly, each little chuckle floating through your ears. Oikawa placed a hand on his hip leaning down to reach for your hand. He took it within his, his slender fingers wrapping firmly around yours as he grabbed a pen from his shirt pocket grinning all the while.

He was flattered that yet another person knew exactly who he was. He was practically asking to be seen with the flashy shirt he had on. How the buttons trailed open farther and father down his chest. The color of his skin glistening a beautiful peachy shine. He had that glow about him when he spoke. It made you want to listen, and to get closer to hear whatever he had to say about himself.

Your eyes trailed up his neck taking sight of the feint beauty marks that adorned his skin. He had about three going up his adam's apple and when he moved his head to the side he revealed them just before he peered down at you once more. As he signed his name in full black ink on your forearm he raised it up to his gleaming red lips with a kiss.

"It was nice to meet you, yeah? The next game I'll be front and center. It'll be hard to miss this beautiful face out there. I'll be looking for you. So dont disappoint me, ...?" His voice trailed off as he turned your arm over looking at the other markings on your skin. You'd gotten a tattoo a long time ago. A very embarrassing one at that.

With your little dress being sleeveless, it showed off the soft skin but he just had to find something more about you. In hopes of remembering you. You werent sure if he meant it but you gave him a sheepish nod allowing him to look you over once more.