𝟐𝟐𝐡𝐫𝐬

"HMm~just like that, Bokuto~"

NOW PLAYING...

𝐭𝐞𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐠𝐚 - 𝟐𝟐𝐡𝐫𝐬

"HMmMM~OH MY GOD, Bo~"

Bokuto thrusts lazily, letting you get used to his tempo nice and slow. Every now and then he pounded, hitting the right spot each time achieving what he wanted to hear. Your screams. Screams of his name. Screams of things that weren't words but desperate whimpers for more contact as he hit the right spot each time. Not missing a beat to soothe your crying face.

"Bokuto!" You cried each time he tried to speed up violently, a little too fast for you. He loved the thrill of it. Hearing you whine and beg so loudly as he slammed into you with every chance he got. He had your back arching in the mirror an image so sinful that you were sure to never forget. Forget how his tip assaulted your gummy walls each time it brushed up inside of you. How much your stomach began to knot and twist while he held you up by your waist with just one arm.

Although you wanted to open your eyes to take in the sight of him deep inside of you, your eyes remained screwed shut from the pleasure you were unable to escape. Each moan melted out of your throat, one more incoherrent than the others. "F-fuck Bokuto!" You mewed unable to do nothing but listen to him ruthlessly fuck into you.

He cooed into your ear praises about how wet you were for him, and he made sure to erase all of those silly thoughts from earlier away. Now there was nothing you could do to escape the truth. Bokuto found you beautiful and he'd never let you forget it.

He adored you entirely too much to let you walk away, without a peice of him left to remember. Bokuto wanted nothing more...than to cherish you. Your body and the other parts of you. Whether you found yourself worthy or not was not the point to him. The point was, Bokuto spoke nothing but truths. And the truths came from his stiffled moans against your burning skin.

So much so his tongue dragged across your back his fingers stroking what the ending of himself was just touching. He sucked against your skin simply for the reasosn he knew what it'd do. Your back would be aching tomorrow, but right now things felt amazing. Bokuto knew you felt amazing. The tears rolling down your cheeks was proof enough of it.

"You like being loved this way hmm?" Bokuto muttered to you, his eyes fixating on your whincing face in the mirror. How pretty you looked with your lipstick smeared from your lips to your cheek. The way you had tears wetting those cute cheeks of yours. No money in the world would be worth a sight like that. "I wanna hear you, y/n~"

How he said your name was unearthly.

It couldve been the loud thumping of his heart in your ears, or the burning of his words on your heated skin but something made you transport. Your legs began to shake on his hips a struggle to stay up on as you felt your soul leave your body once Bokuto pressed down on your stomach pressing you against the lipstick stained glass with a chuckle.

Anyone would be able to hear you now. The walls crumbling underneath your ragged breaths of air that soon followed Bokuto's. He licked and sucked as he pleased the fluttering of his breaths against your back made your eyes roll instantly as another high crashed into you.

"So good hmm? You're so good for me?" He inquired without bothering waiting for an answer he pinned your arms together above you his godly hips stuffing you to the brim. You could feel him twitch inside of you, your body throbbing with happiness. Could you ever catch your breath?

Was it that you couldnt, from how wildly your face burned at his soft words of admiration? Or was it that you simply did not want to ever be let free from his grasps? The sounds of him fucking you grew louder and louder the vibrations bouncing off the walls if it were entirely possible. A part of you felt ashamed that you were this way for him. Dripping all over his cock and down your thighs. Shaking whenever he kissed you just the slightest bit. Doing whatever he said because he said it. Why, why did Bokuto feel this good?

Would...would Iwa ever amount to the immense strength Bokuto Kotaro possessed?

That question played in your head as you thought of Iwa's handome face. The way his dark hazel eyes sauntered over your body with pure lust that night. How hot and wet his tongue was inside of your mouth. The beauty mark above his jaw. Hajime was sex if it could be a person. How fixated he were with your mouth through his thick lashes.

His lips...on yours, and your tongue on his.

Did you miss Iwa?

But...you didnt miss him in the romantic sense. You missed having a fucking audience. However, as Bokuto's curses filled the air a soft smile plastered across your face as your eyes opened with splotches of blackness fading as you adjusted to the room. The room that seemed to be spinning. The sounds of your wet core leaking all over his cock.

Hajime missed quite the show, you thought to yourself releasing with yet another series of throaty groans while Bokuto professed that he were cumming. Your heart skipped at the words, happily awaiting the feeling of him deep inside of you. You held onto the mirror soft shudders of happiness coming from you as he continued his thrusting finishing with a long and deep stroke into your walls.

You could feel his body peaking inside of you as your walls sucked him back inside.

He painted them with white, some of it dripping onto your thighs as he continued to finish heavy breaths administered in your ears. As he finished he took hold of you and together the two of you stretched onto the bed still connected.

Your insides pulsed with strange vigor as you tried to steady your heart beat but it was no use as your core sucked Bokuto back inside. He shuddered with shaking hands pressing into your hips his voice almost demented sounding. "S-Sit all the way down..." He breathed helping you down while your head tilted to the ceiling in pure bliss.

He helped you go up and down with sweat dripping down his forehead. Bokuto's lips however, were curled into a pleased smile as he listened to your whimpers. "I-I dont think I can~" You mumbled in a mindless daze but Bokuto simply chuckled. "I think you can." He challenges, once again bouncing you up and down on his throbbing cock.

Each time you came all the way down he repaid you with a sloppy kiss against your ear. Taking his time and outlining the shape of the red colored ear. Bokuto enjoyed you this way. Crying on his cock. "What's wrong my baby hmm? I thought you wanted dessert hmm?" He teased holding you in place while he began fucking you as you turned your head away burning up.

"F-fuck Bokuto..." You sighed listening to his chuckles as he once again, filled you up. He finished up sucking on your neck as he pressed you against his chest. He had a hard chest like Oikawa. But Bokuto's firmness was different. It was the kind that you could cushion yourself on and not worry about the uncomfortable part of it.

Bokuto felt nice.

He sounded nice too when he was sleepy.

"Mmm~the walls are thin you know," He started with a feint smile. "Oikawa's gonna be pissed but youre mine for 22hrs."

And there it was, a knock at the door.