𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊

After your moment in the pool Kuroo insisted that you come back with him to clean up. Together you went up the stairs as Kuroo held you in his arms and your wet little head were against his chest. Water dripped down your legs the same droplets coating his back in a layer of shine. With each step he took you could hear his shallow breaths. He was so strong, you held onto him without too much of a fight when he offered to take you up.

He gave you a hazy smile, teasing you with those low yellow eyes of his. They fueled a heat indescriable between your legs when you looked back into them starry eyed and flustered. He made your entire face flush from just smiling to you.

Now he were going to get you nice and dry although another part of you were desperately wanted his attention. 

As he reached for the door he could feel your lips ghost the base of his neck from your shy breaths. Your heart was pounding in your chest but you still tried to conceal just how needy you felt for him. Seeming to get the chills all of a sudden Kuroo's breaths faltered for a moment as he panted quietly to himself.

No way she were doing this on purpose, he thought. Maybe, it were all in his head but he swore he felt your breath fan his collar bone with kisses. Kuroo placed a hand on the door and the other held you on his waist as he grunted to fight the burning in his face. It overwhelmed him all at once since, it was what she used to do before...

Kuroo's eyebrows furrowed before he whispered down to you. "Keep it up," He said softly his long eyelashes fluttering as he spoke to you, the empty hallway a stranger as it felt that no one in the world could hear his words but you.

 Kuroo warned you with a heavy hand that cupped your sweet curve. "See where that gets you."

You felt your cheeks engulf in flames the moment his voice began to trail off and a kiss were placed on your face. The heat between your thighs became unbareable. Now, you felt exactly what he did. The burning of attraction between the two of you.

Kuroo was by comparison to the others an odd ball. He werent athletically built yet he had the strength of all of them and the messiness of his hair gave away his sarcastic demeanor. Those cat eyes, and that smirk could only belong to someone like Kuroo.

He carried you inside placing you down on the bathroom counter with a soft smile your way as he peer down at your soaked appearance. Water trailed down the side of his face and bits of his hair hung low against his forehead. His eyebrow danced to you then he yanked a nearby towel off the top of the shelf to wrap around your shoulders.