𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄, 𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐔-𝐄𝐑𝐌 𝐈𝐖𝐀

𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆

𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆...

(𝐀𝐳𝐞𝐞) -𝐅𝐚𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐭    

"FU-FUCK! AH IWA! I'VE GOT THE CHILLS~"

She screamed as he thrusted into her, long and hard with each snap of his heavenly made hips. Iwa's happy trail glistened with sweat as did his forehead. You'd been going at this for a while. You'd came twice before this but Iwa still wasnt done.

You were sure...he was going to wreck you completely.

Iwa breathed, his hands tightly gripping onto your waist as he bounced you up and down on his lap the sound your bodies melting together driving him damn near insane. He couldnt fathom how good you felt from the moment you slid right down on his cock. Your walls kissed his tip willingly sucking him back inside each time he rocked his hips into you. The way they squeezed in ache whenever he threatened to leave the sticky mess he'd created.

"MMM YES IWA! A-ahhh~!"

They hugged him as if to thank him for gracing you with such a beautiful cock to release over. Iwa couldnt believe this were the same girl he had shook hands with prior. The sounds you were making just for him to listen to. You screamed of his name your mind blanking each time he slid in and out of you with trouble because of how eager you were. Each little squeeze earned a milky moan from Iwa his usually gruff voice sounding much more sweeter. As if he were pleading with you to give him more and more.

"That's right..." Iwa grunted his hand searing against the plush of your ass as you went down on your own now, riding out your second high from coming up and meeting the curve of his cock. It fit so snug inside of you and it was definitely nice and thick.

"Work for it baby. You got it." The kind of thick that made your head spin each time you bounced back down on him. He stretched you out just by sinking his fat mushroom tip inside of your sweet gummy core and at first, you struggled to confirm if this would feel as good as you hoped.

That was until Oikawa gave you a little help prying your soaking cunt open for Iwa with a few words of encouragement for you as he kissed your cheeks, easing the fire that brutally wrecked you apart on the inside.

"Mmmhm look at you my pretty little rose. You can take it for Tooru cant you?" He cooed to you those purpling eyes coaxing a whine from you but he rubbed your stomach watching as Iwa sank into you, the way Iwa's eyes rolled to the back of his head. Oikawa nearly shuddered just watching it happen. He didnt mind being the spectator. All the more time to tease you, was how he saw it.

"Yes Tooru~" She stammered his heavy hands massaging against her chest. He gave them a nice squeeze admiring the way they bounced as Iwa fucked up her insides. She moaned in sheer bliss unable to contain herself or choose who to focus on. Oikawa pinched her nipples giving them a good roll as he toyed with her to his liking.

He loved to watch her squirm. To listen to her cute moans.

Oikawa just simply loved this. Being apart of such a sinful thing. Wanting to be more included Tooru curiously stared at her tonuge which hung from her mouth as her eyes flicked up to the ceiling unable to focus on anything, and nothing but the pleasure that was consuming her.

She looked gone up into the clouds. All she could do was let everything go but her breaking point was Tooru's tongue thrusting into her mouth at the same pace as Iwa's harsh thrusts that sent her over the edge. Never had she ever had sex as good as this. Not only was Iwa a master at dominating over her body but Oikawa took care of the sensual part.

His tongue swiping over her neck and creating a trail that dripped down to her chest. He stared at her chest with mere intrigue.

He wondered....what she tasted like.

That was Tooru's favorite part of sex. Being able to know someone just by the way their body tasted. Thats how he knew Iwa. Now...he were about to get well aquainted with your beautiful body.

He hoped that once Iwa finished he'd get his long awaited turn.

They'd already sucked you clean but now, with your jucies mixed with Iwa's a new flavor would come about. For now however, Tooru would have to familiarize himself with the taste of your nipples.

He let his tongue drop down from his mouth as he met your pretty dazed eyes once his warm tongue slid against the sensitive buds on your breasts. He dragged it across the canvas of your body taking in your right in his mouth while the left had the pleasure of being toyed with.

Everything had become too much. The room smelled of sex as Iwa's thrusts began to stutter the moment you came all around his cock. There was no other feeling like it. It felt as if youd been floating between heaven and literal hell.

But heaven was a place on earth with Tooru.

"AGHH~! RIGHT THERE TOORU~! MMM FUCK I LOVE IWA'S COCK~!"

He loved being a distraction to your sensitive little body. The moment he met you he just knew, there was something special about you. Like a rose in a bush adorned with thorns you were bound to be the little treasure of his night.

And Tooru knew he couldnt forget you so easily.

Not when he loved the taste of your body on his tongue. How pretty you looked being fucked beyond your senses. Who would ever be able to do that for you like they did?

"Such a good girl huh~? You take him in so nicely. Good job~"  Oikawa moaned into your ears encouraging your high to come crashing into you as your body began to shake. You could feel Iwa twitching inside of you, the feeling sending you over the edge. Your body squirting all over the sheets, and your head in Oikawa's hands.

The Tooru Oikawa.

"You did so well gorgeous. I'm so proud of you."