chapter 1- The Ghost return's

The cold frosty night it is very dark and gloomy unknowing creators or humans during this hour. A very pretty young lady roaming at night to enjoy her nightly walk. She admired how pretty the moon and stars are while watching the gloomy shy the young lady heard foot steps behind her. She jumps straight up as she turns around real fast. It's five group of strange men the young lady kept touching her back to make sure her sword is still there while doing so the 5 men start getting closer to the young lady. The young lady pulls her blade out slow and also swift motion the young lady switched into her stance while the young lady kept a close eye on the 5 men. The young lady pointed her blade towards the 5 men heading towards her.

The young lady- ( Points the blade towards the group of men) Stop while you're ahead!

The group of men laughed at her. As the group of men kept walking towards her the young lady swings the blade at the first men of the group. The young lady aimed at his leg the blade dragged against his skin from his leg. One of the men screamed out as he felt the blade cutting his leg.

The first men-( He screams as blood flows out of his leg) You crazy meinu!, You'll pay for that.

As the first strange men tries to swing at the young lady strikes the strange men but this time the young lady aimed at the strange men's chest. The young lady blade cut deeply into his chest as the blade dragged half of the strange men's skin off. The strange men starts screaming in agony. All the other strange men just stand there and watched the other men starting to bleed out. The young lady puts the blade near the strange men's throat.

The young lady-( She pulls the strange men's hair, As she puts the sharp blade at his neck) Who do you work for!, Now low life!

The strange man starts crying in pain while looking at the young lady. As the strange man is talking while in pain.

The strange man- ( Speaks in a agony tone) We don't work for anyone!

The young lady puts the blade even more closer to his neck.

The young lady- ( Puts the blade near the strange men's neck even more) So what's your purpose roaming around!, Scaring women!

As the strange man starts laughing again at the young lady. The young lady kicked the strange man's back really hard. The strange man fell straight down to the ground.

The strange man- ( Starts coughing loudly) We roam, to get women and rape them.

The young lady- ( Puts the blade so close to the strange men's neck) You will stop this! Today and forever!

The strange man-( Nods his head) yes, we promise lady.

The young lady slit the strange men's throat very deeply as the blood starts flowing out of the stranger men's throat fast. The other group of men started to get even more scared. The young lady looks towards the other men.

The young lady- ( Show's her bloody blade to the other group of men) Let this be a lesson to you!, This happens again you will be next!

The group of men yelled out.

The group of men- ( All yells out) Yes, strange lady.

The group of men ran away after The bloody show they have seen. The young lady walks away from the very bloody scene. The young lady is focused on heading home as the young lady has to feed her cat. It took awhile for the young lady to get home since the young lady lives in the country side. The young lady liked that way not alot of people live there as the young lady finally made it home the young lady opened her door as the cat welcomed her home.

The young lady- ( She holds on to her fluffy kitty) Hey little one, I missed you.

The young lady rubs her kitty's chin while smiling at her. The young lady puts down the kitty as she walks towards her bed. The young lady noticed there's a letter on her bed. The young lady didn't remember a letter being there on her bed she slowly sits on her bed as the young lady picks up the letter. The young lady opened the letter. It is from lord shimura.

" Dear Taria

I lord shimura, willing to make you the first female samurai of Japan and to also join my army to save Japan.

Your lord, Shimura."

The young lady is in shock she didn't know that she would be a samurai anytime soon. The young lady starts thinking to herself knowing what she has to do. The young lady had to clean and sharpen her blade even more while having to prepare to join lord shimura army. The young lady smiled at herself as the young lady picks up the necklace that her step mom gave her. The young lady talks to herself while holding on to the necklace.

The young lady- ( She holds on to the necklace while looking out of the window) I'll make sure you'll be proud mom, I promise.

The young lady softly kisses the necklace as the young lady starts packing as she also picked up her blood stained blade. The young lady picked up her blade as she grabs a small cloth and also a small bucked of water beside her. The young lady slowly sit down on the ground as she wets the cloth the young lady looks into her reflection into her blade. The young lady is proud of herself that she helped other people feeling safe during the night. But it also haunted her because no one knows the young lady is actually