CHAPTER 4

Aadhira:Sir what do you want to have?

Customer:Fried rice,Fried chicken and French fries along with a Iced Cola

Aadhira:Your order will arrive soon sir

She left to the kitchen and gave the orders and then placed ghe orders for the man.

Just in time Arjun entered the restaurant to have lunch as it was the nearest restaurant to the beach and he was so hungry.His identity couldn't be identified as he was wearing the mask and coolers.He always wanted to live a life as a ordinary man and not to show off that he is a celebrity.He took a seat and waited for someone to come to place his order.Till then he was scrolling his mobile to pass time.

"Excuse Me Sir What do you like to have" a chirpy voice came gaining his attention.He looked up at the owner of the voice and found a petite figure standing with big doe eyes that were kohled and her lips were light pink with a cute smile on her lips show casing her dimples and her hair tied up in a small pony tail.She looked chubby and cute in his eyes which brought a smile on his face.He had met women in his life but she was something different.

Aadhira:Excuse me she repeated with a frown as she didn't get a reply from him.

Arjun:Haa I want to have Mushroom Biriyani with Cooled Lemonade

Aadhira:Your order will arrive soon sir

She left inside making him smile at a her fading image.He wanted to spend more time with her.

Aadhira:Sir your order

She placed the items on the table

Arjun:Thank you

Aadhira:You're Welcome sir Call me if you need anything she said with a smile

Arjun:Sure

She left inside.

He looked around the restaurant and found that it was empty and removed his mask and started having his lunch.He had it as quick as possible as he didn't want to get recognized by anyone and after having the lunch he waited for his bill to arrive.

Aadhira came and kept the bill on his table and he kept the money inside it and left not before looking at Aadhira with a smile hoping to meet her again.He didn't want to talk anything more than the orders because as a girl she would feel uncomfortable talking to a stranger like him.He wanted to take things slow and waited for the right time.He came worried to the restaurant and all of that flew away when he looked at this petite woman.He wanted that to last forever.

TO BE CONTINUED...