CHAPTER 34

FEBRUARY 5TH-WEDDING 💒

So yes the most awaited day of Arjun and Aadhira arrived.It was the most special day of their lives as they were going to get married.

Arjun wore a White shirt paired up with White Veshti with Gold Borders on it.He was looking like a typical south Indian Groom.

Aadhira wore a deep purple pattu Saree teamed with a brick red blouse.Her hands adorned with Red Glass bangles and the dark red stained mehendi.

Her hands adorned with Red Glass bangles and the dark red stained mehendi

    (Imagine Aadhiras look like this)

The wedding happened in a simple way with just their families and friends.

Arjun was sitting on the mandap impatiently waiting for Aadhira to see her looks on this special day of theirs without concentrating on the priest.

Just in time the priest spoke

Priest:Ponna alachitu vaango

Just in time Aadhira's mum and her friend Kavya came bringing Aadhira out and that's when Arjun saw her.She was just breathtakingly beautiful.Each time he saw her she makes him fall for her more and more.She noticed his gaze on her which made her blush instantly.He was the only man who makes her blush with just his gaze.She was made to sit next to him while her murmered to her ears something that made her blush more making her cheeks turn red.

Arjun:Yendi un azhagula ipdi enna kolra...Unna paaka paaka innum vizhuran di

Then the priest gave the Nuptial Chain (Thaali) to get the blessings from the people and after getting it it was handed over to Arjun to tie it around her neck.He looked at her asking for her permission while she nodded her head with a smile making him smile and tie it around her neck making happy tears flow down her eyes while he kept the Sindoor on her forehead and also on her nuptial chain and gave her a forehead kiss which was like a promise that he would always love her unconditionally,he would always protect her and he would always be with her no matter what happens.They were finally united together.And their marriage photos were viral around social media with the caption The Young bachelor is now a married man and pictures of their wedding went Viral.They took blessings from the elders and then it was time for Aadhira to bid bye to her family as she was going to leave for her husband's house.

Aadhira:Amma she hugged her mum and cried while her mum too shed tears seeing her little girl now turned into a woman while Arjun's eyes too teared looking at his girl crying like a baby

Devi pulled back and wiped off Aadhira's tears:Inga paaru enga poga pora inga pakkathula dhaane...nee engala paakanumnu sonna naanga odi vara porom illa maplaya unna kootitu vandha viduvaaru idhukellam aluvangala

Aadhira:Amma sorry ma naa unna romba hurt pannirken la..I'm really sorry ma naa edhume intentional ah pannala she said sobbing

Devi:Hey paithiyama di unakku adhellam onnum illa enakku theriyum nee ellame velatu thanama dhaan panna naa adha kandukave illa..po poyi appa kitta pesu

Aadhira:Appa she hugged her father and cried while her dad shed tears which he was controlling till now Appa naa pogala pa unga koodave irukken pa

Krishnan pulled back from the hug after wiping his tears:Hey enna pesra Arjun ah vida unna yaaralum nalla paathuka mudiyadhu...nee oru call panna podhum appa odi vandhuruvan seriya ippo Nee avanga kooda po seriya

Arjun:Idha ritual naala mattum dhaan pa naa avala kootitu poren illana unga veetuke vandhirpom yena enakku theriyum ivalukku evlo valikkumnu family vittu irukradhu..yenakku palagiruchu but ivalukku apdi illala aana onnu pa avala ungala maari paathukuvenaanu theriyadhu aana try pannuven pa

Krishnan:Unna nambi dhaan pa yen kozhandhaya anupuren...unnoda family avala nalla paathukuvinga naa kavalaye pada thevai illa

Aadhira along with Arjun got into the back seat of the car while she was looking out and bidding bye to her family until they were out of her sight and then soon hugged Arjun tightly and started sobbing on his chest which pricked his heart seeing his wife crying while he wrapped his hand around her and caressed her hair making her feel calm by saying comforting words.

They came to Arjun's home and did a few rituals and took a rest and then Aadhira's things were taken to Arjun's room and now it's not just his bedroom but theirs.At night she changed to her pyjamas while he got changed into a Tshirt and Track pants and they both settled on the bed after a lot of tiring days and Aadhira lied on Arjun's shoulder hugging him by his arm.

Arjun:Finally we are married la...Nee naa namma roomla semmaya irukula...nee eppavum sollaviya kulu kulu feeling adha ennala ippo unara mudiyudhu he said chuckling

Aadhira:Hmm aama Arjuneyy me with my man enakku semmaya kulu kulu va feel aagudhu..aama post edhum podala..illana unga fan ungala thittitu irupanga theriyumla she said laughing

Arjun:Avanga enna thitna unakku romba sandhosham la he said whining

Aadhira:Neenga dhaane solvinga paasama thitraanga nu adhaan

Arjun:Hmm aama aama nalla kalvi oothuvanga

He said and took his phone while they both together chose pictures and posted with the caption "Finally united with my love 😍 I love you Aadhira Ma 💜 #ArjunAadhira #love #kadavul setting #AA "

Arjun:Done!Post panten

Aadhira:Hmm nalladhu aama neenga ennoda mehendi designs la unga pera kandupidikave illa la

Arjun:Ada aama la marandhe pochi ma enga kaami naa kandupidikren

Aadhira showed her hands and after 2 minutes he found his name.

Arjun:Epdi kandu pidichen paathiya he raised his collars

Aadhira:Hmm hmm he showed an appreciative look and both chuckled and then spoke some things and finally when Arjun was talking he didn't hear Aadhira's humming sound atleast and turned to see her sleeping on his shoulder while some hair strands were falling on her face and disturbing her sleep while he pushed those aside and was admiring her sleeping face.Even when sleeping she looked beautiful and cute in his eyes.He made her lie on the pillow and got up to switch off the lights and lied beside her while she sensed him and kept her head on his chest and hugged him around his waist while he wound his hands around her and kissed her head and muttered "I Love you Angel" which made her smile in sleep and both slept peacefully in each other's embrace.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Sorry if I made any mistakes in the marriage rituals.Hope you all will like the chapter and do vote if you like and comment your reviews.