CHAPTER 32

FEBRUARY 1ST-ENGAGEMENT DAY

The couple planned of having the engagement within their family and friends only as to keep it in private.The decorations were in all Silver and White background.They had the Engagement in the evening around 4PM.

Arjun and Aadhira were teamed up in Silver and White coordinated outfits.Arjun set his hair perfectly while his beard was perfectly trimmed too.He was dashing as usual.Aadhira adorned her neck with Silver necklace and her ears with Silver earings and her hands adorned with Silver bangles.Her hair half was left to the front while the other half behind with a rose on her left side.Her makeup was minimal as she doesn't like heavy makeup.She was breathtakingly beautiful.The couple were a perfect pair.

(Imagine Arjun's and Aadhira's look like in the above pic)

At first they had the Engagement photoshoot in a beautiful place with a beautiful view.Then they came to the hotel that was booked for their Engagement to take place and they were given the rings to be exchanged.

Then they came to the hotel that was booked for their Engagement to take place and they were given the rings to be exchanged

           (ENGAGEMENT RINGS)

Arjun went on his knees and stretched his palm for her to keep her palm.

Arjun:Are You Ready To be My Queen? He asked raising his eyebrows

She nodded her head with her cutest smile making him smile too showcasing his cute dimples and she placed her palm on his palm while he inserted the ring which had His Queen carved on it to her left hand ring finger and then she took his left hand and inserted the ring which had Her King carved on it while their family and friends clapped with happiness.They clicked some pictures with their family and friends and enjoyed the ceremony to the fullest.They cut cake too to celebrate their engagement.

Arjun already planned of revealing his relationship status today on this special day of theirs surprising his fans.So he clicked a picture of both their hands with the rings and posted that in his Social Media platforms with the caption "SINGLE TO MINGLE ☺.Finally engaged to the love of my life 💍.I Love You A💜"

His fans were shocked with this sudden confession of him.

Fan 1:Ennadhu the romantic hero of Kollywood is engaged aah 🤯