Chapter 1: Flustered and Embarrassed

The odd numbers(plus variable) were planning, training, and doing their own things outside of the mini cottage and some tents with a campfire. X was just sleeping in the cottage, while Five and the others were making a plan to attack the Evens at sunset.

While this was happening, two certain numbers(cough- 1 and 3 -cough) were flirting with each other from time to time at the meeting, which Five told the two to either stop, or go somewhere else.

.

.

.

They weren't there for the rest of the meeting.

One and Three went to a tree 10 minutes away from the base and continued to flirt with each other.

{Meanwhile with the Even numbers...}

Zero was training on his own while Ten was gone. Six was talking with Zero while they kept on training, talking about how they want to eat a butterfly.

Six: Like, I wanna try it and see if it tastes like butter.

Zero: But, why-?

Six: BECAUSE, I'm Bored And Slightly Hungry, plus. I made a bet with Two that if a butterfly tastes like butter, he'll have to give me 4 dollars.

Zero: Ummmm, okay then? Pretty weird but I won't judge-. Anyways, can you help me set this punching bag up?

Six: Sure.

After the two hanged up the bag, Zero kept on training while Six went outside to find and eat a butterfly.
Six was wandering around outside and found a butterfly. He tired to catch it but it flew away still in thier reach though. Six chased after the butterfly for 20 minutes straight, until he saw something red and blue.

Six hid behind a tree and spied on them for a bit before showing himself.

One was trying to cover their face when Three slightly pecked them on the 'head'.
Six then ran besides the two still nit knowing who or what they are.

Six: WHO ARE YOU-
:0

One, Three, and Six stared at each other before Three did a death stare at Six.

One became embarrassed and did a mini bootleg screech(?) Then Three pulled out their bow and was getting ready to shoot Six with an arrow before they ran away.

Six was running knowing he couldn't fight them, plus he forgot his knife in the cave.
Three and One went back to their base afterwards and Three was telling Five their encounter with Six while trying to calm One down.

A/N

HeLp, I'm trying to make more chapters for each story almost at the same time-
Anyways, I hope this was a good chapter, cya and have a good Day/Night!