Mystery or history? | Ch. 1

[AN: Author notes are underlined, diary entry's are in bold italics, the rest is regular. And this is my first story and it's just for fun and because there isn't enough Fraggy fanfiction.]

-Shaggy's POV-

Dear Diary,

For as long as I can remember, like the 5 of us have been best friends, solving mysteries, me, Scoob, Velma, Daph, and of course Freddy. Me and Freddy met in kindergarten at lunchtime (of course, it's always lunchtime for me) I gave him my cookie. Like, I know what you're thinking "SHAGGY RODGERS SHARED FOOD???" Freddy is like very persuasive, and It was love at first sight. Yes, I'm like hopelessly in love with my bestfriend, like depressing cliché I know. After I met Fred, I met Daphne and Velma the same day at lunch, I didn't share a cookie with them. To be honest, I think Fred likes Daphne, Velma definitely does. Velma is easily the smartest girl in town, and like the only one who knows I like Fred (because like Scooby can't keep a secret)

Although Velma was the last to join the gang, we're pretty close, like siblings. She's like a pain in the ass (but like loving and supportive) older (but younger) sister. We're like the most platonic people in the universe. Except that one time we pretended to date because she had to go to her bitchy cousins wedding. It was actually like pretty funny though. And, me and Fred danced, I like totally like freaked out on the phone to Velma after, even though it was like definitely platonic, and Fred will never see me that way sadly. Anyways, enough about my boring like semi-depressing life. My friends are more interesting, especially my pal Scooby, like he's a dog and he talks, and he's like hard to understand but it's still pretty cool. He's like me but a dog. He's the only one in the world who has an appetite as big as mine.

Today, Fred invited us to play laser tag, like even though we've been friends for years, every time we hang out, I'm still nervous. Like what if he finds out? He'd probably hate me. I don't wanna ruin our friendship, but it's like getting harder to hide because I'm pretty obvious, but luckily Fred is like the most oblivious person ever. Velma noticed pretty quickly into our friendship, probably because like she's a girl Einstein or whatever that guys name is. She talks about him a lot but I like tune her out a lot. Please don't tell her, she'll like kill me, probably in like a boring scientific way.

Anyways, I'm hoping to not almost screw everything up, like every time I hang out with Freddy. I'm always worried about like fucking up our entire friendship... Sounds like pretty dark I know. I'm pretty sure Daphne and Fred are probably dating, despite hanging out with a know-it-all, a talking dog, and the guy that has a talking dog, they're pretty popular. The rest of us, not as much. Only because they hang around us, I know their popular buddies hate us. One time Fred invited me to hang out with him and his friends and they like just laughed at me the whole time, although Fred yelled at them, I've like never seen him so mad. Only time he gets that mad is when the masked bad guys scare us, I'm like surprised he can't tell when we're solving mysteries considering I like always hide behind him. He's very protective over his friends.

Please can today go well and I not fuck everything up.