The Final Chapter | Ch. 8

-Shaggy's POV-

Fred was interrupted once again, but this time by Shaggy. "Yes!" Shaggy grins. "I didn't even finish the question" Fred snickered. They once again lean in to kiss. "Raggy! Red!" Scooby was ecstatic for the both of them. "Ri knew rit!" Scooby jumps around in circles, Shaggy and Fred can't help but laugh. "How did you know?" Fred asked. "Rit was pretty robvious." Scooby snickered. Fred and Shaggy had just turned maroon. Scooby then tackled them both to the ground very happily. You can tell he's happy his owner and his favourite member of the gang aside from his owner have finally gotten together. (Don't tell Daphne and Velma that he admitted Fred was his second fav, also don't tell Velma that Daphne's his 3rd fav...) "Raggy and Red!! Raggy and Red!! Raggy and Red!!" Scooby chanted excitedly. "So.. should we tell Daphne and Velma now, or wait?" Fred questioned. "Now or they'll never let it go that we waited like forever to tell them." Shaggy laughed and Fred joined in. "True. I'll text them to meet us for milkshakes." Fred pulled out his phone and texted the group chat. Daphne and Velma agreed to meet them all there, so the three of them had headers over to the milkshake place in the mystery machine.

The wait for Daphne and Velma was pretty short, probably because they had some idea of why Fred had asked them to meet them here on short notice. "So... is there a reason you wanted us all to meet up here on such short notice, Fred?" Daphne grinned. "Yeah, why such short notice" Velma smirked at sat down next to Daphne, the two of them were across from Fred and Shaggy. Scooby sat on the floor with his head on Shaggy's lap, he giggled at Daphne and Velma's teasing. Shaggy just looked at Fred, unable to hold in a laugh. Fred's face was almost as red as Daphne's hair, he just looked at Shaggy and smiled. Shaggy melted at the sight of him, and grabbed his hand on top of the table. "Finally!!" Daphne squealed, clapped, and hugged Velma. Shaggy and Fred just smiled, and Scooby bounced around in a circle wagging his tail. Scooby had been waiting for them to get together, he had told them both all about it on the car ride there.

They had spent an hour explaining everything that had happened earlier  today, because Daphne said she needed every single detail, so Shaggy and Fred eventually complied, and their faces turned to a light shade of maroon while doing so. After many milkshakes and lots of stories, the gang hand once again split up. Velma and Daphne went to Daphne's house, Scooby went to hang out with his dog friends leaving Shaggy and Fred alone. Fred had opened the passenger side door for Shaggy and then got into the driver's side. Then he driven them back to Shaggy's, and he opened the passenger door for Shaggy once again when they got back to his place. Shaggy loved being loved, and nobody loves as passionately and completely as Freddy.

Once the had gotten inside they sat on the couch in the living room. "So, when did you know you liked me?" Fred looked at Shaggy smirking. Shaggy blushed and replied. "Like, It wasn't until 6th grade that I noticed what I felt towards you was more than like, friendship." Shaggy continued, "It was when Rachel came to our school, she really liked you and I realized I like, hated when she'd get close to you. You never even noticed she liked you, I was so glad in 7th grade when she like, ended up at a different Highschool. Velma asked me why I hated Rachel and I broke like pretty quickly and confessed I liked you, she then confessed she liked Daphne. After that day, we always went to each other." Shaggy looked down at his lap blushing like crazy, Fred just smiled and kissed him. "So like, what about you?" Fred was very distracted by his boyfriend's lips. "Huh?" Shaggy just laughed, and Fred just looked at him confused. "Like, when did you first realize you like me?"

Fred's face flushed, "oh!" Shaggy just chuckled. "Also 6th grade, and I never said anything about Rachel because while she was looking at me, I was too busy looking at you. I remember Daphne and Velma told me that she liked me, barely though because I was busy watching you shovel down the school lunch, even though it tasted like plastic. And when she'd supposedly stare at me in class I was too busy staring at you sneaking a bag of Doritos into class, that's when Daphne figured it out, then she told me she liked Velma. After that we decided to always go to each other with our feelings." Shaggy was grinning widely, and he kissed Fred. "I love you, like, more than anything!" Fred smiled, "even more than food?" Shaggy smiled back, "yes, even more than food."

"I can't believe you love me more than food" Fred kissed him once again, and Shaggy laughed. "Just like don't tell Scoob because he'll be offended." Fred laughed, "I kinda wanna tell the whole world that Shaggy Rodgers, the person who loves food more than anyone, loves me more than food." Shaggy laughed, and Fred grinned and kissed him once again. "I love you too, Shag." Fred smiled, and Shaggy rested his forehead on Fred's. "Like, I'll never get tired of hearing that." Fred smiled, "good, because I'll never get tired of saying it." Fred wrapped his arms around Shaggy and Shaggy curled up in his arms. "Movie?" Shaggy asked Fred. "Of course" Fred smiled. Shaggy then grabbed the remote to turn on the tv and pick a movie for them to watch. Now they were cuddled up on the couch watching the movie with their limbs entangled with each others. They may have not known what the future holds or where it would take them, but they were excited to see where it leads them. The both of them knew that wherever they ended up, they would be together.

[AN: Thank you all so much for reading, and the nice comments. I hope you like it and are satisfied with the ending!]