Alys Vesper

Hi! This is a brief description of the powers and looks of my oc, Alys (pronounced Alice) Vesper.

Eye colour: Black

Hair colour: black

Hair length: Short, cut to just around her ear.

Mixed race

Godly parent; Legacy of Hades, Child of Hecate

Powers: Since Hecate is the goddess of night, shadows, darkness, necromancy, and magic, with knowledge of herbs and poisons, Alys can cast spells (Ten at the most before she's completely drained, uses less power to cast the dark ones due to her parents, Moderately draining), raise spirits to fight with her (Quite draining, depends on the amount of spirits raised), shadow travel (extremely draining, can only manage short hops, could die if overused) instant knowledge of poisons and herbs, and control the mist (Not that draining, depends on how complex it is), and use runes). Her powers are strongest at night and weak during the day, spells that affect the victim internally can be fought off if the victim is strong enough.

Likes: Quiet, relatively clean animals, reading, sketching.

Dislikes: Screaming, loud noises, dirty animals, slobbery animals.

Fun facts: Doodles on herself with pens a lot, ambidextrous, can roll her eyes all the way back in her head so only the white of her eyes are showing, loves cats.

Fatal flaw: Always thinks she has to prove she can be independent, refuses to ask for help.

Weapons: Nine, all can turn into the form of fake nails when unneeded. Among them, she has a silver sword, a stygian iron kopis (A kopis is an ancient greek weapon like a sword or dagger with only one sharp edge.) and poisoned darts. Besides these, she has several assorted swords, daggers, knives, and spears. She has a Bag of ambrosia that turns into the tenth and last fake nail.

SHE HAS NO LOVE INTEREST. NOT PERCY, NOT NICO, NOT LEO. SHIP THE OTHER CHARACTERS HOWEVER YOU WANT, BUT ALYS DOES NOT HAVE A CRUSH ON ANYONE, HAS NEVER HAD A CRUSH ON ANY ONE, AND WILL NOT HAVE A CRUSH ON ANY ONE. THANK YOU.

Okay, that was the plan, but fuck this, Alys is gonna be gay and date someone