y/n disappear (chapter 25)

A/n: the boys don't know where you are until they got a letter... they are scared n worry and so they have been trying to look for you... but sadly for you.. it wasn't looking good.... Also this chapter is my longest chapter✨

warning for this chapter if you don't like what is happening you can skip!♡

Y/n pov

"NO STOP LET ME GO! HELP SOMEONE HELP!"

that's all I remember before waking up somewhere I never seen before.. my eyes are still blurry.. so I couldn't see good... My hands are tied up... I felt some hands go on my face "Ah good you are wake now" as my eyes are no longer blurry... I see a man that I have seen before... I started yelling for help... "No one going to hear you" as he pull out a knife.. he put the knife to my side.. "now do what I say or else".. I start to cry as he pulls my head back and put the knife to my neck "stop crying" I try and stop crying as he moved the knife away from my neck but it was too late.. he cuts my arm and then moved to my stomach "now are you going to do what I say" I nod my head still trying to hold back the rest of my tears... Everytime he leaves I cry so much... So it was that guy that was following me... I never told the boys but I think they saw him last week on one is their tours... I'm sorry I thought as he come back...... "Help"

Chan pov

We were waiting for y/n to come back but she never did... We started to get worry as we were about to leave the house to look for y/n we saw a letter from someone we don't know.... We sit down and I read it... I noticed the look on Changbin face as his girlfriend isn't safe....

Letter: thanks for your precious little y/n.. she's fun... Don't try and find her because by the time you found her.. she might be die that's if she doesn't follow what I say or tell her to do... Oh don't worry.. your precious little y/n is doing a good job so you might have her alive still... Good luck and I'm going to go have some fun haha

Changbin: THAT MOTHERFUCKER IS DEAD!

oh no...

Feilx: Changbin calm down we can do it together... That's my fucking best friend and you think I won't hurt whoever do or hurt y/n

Me: Changbin, feilx.... Y/n is a part of our family.. she's like a sister to me

I.n: y/n my sister too

Hyunjin: same here

Lee know n han: same here we love her with our hearts

Seungmin: she means too much to us!

Chan: now let's do whatever we can to get our y/n back

We look everywhere for her.. but we couldn't find her... We all trying to calm Changbin down and be there for him.. he worry about y/n... We all are but he's more worried because it's his girlfriend... "I should have gone with her and this wouldn't of happened" I look at Changbin when he said that as he break down crying.. we don't see him cry that much so we aren't used to it.. we all give me a hug as he was crying in our arms...

Y/n pov

I wish that the boys was here I need them, I need Changbin... I'm sitting there with my hands still tied up and cuts and bruises all over my body... I was in pain.. he comes back but this time he had a camera.. " look who we have here look at the camera say hi" as he put his hand on my face.. I pull my face away from him and he didn't like it "you little shit I told you to say hi" as he hits me really hard.. I had tears in my eyes.. he put the camera back at my face.. still has tears in my eyes... He turned it to himself as he turned away from me but he still had it so you can see me "look at your precious y/n.. look at the little slut" I did cry and you could see it in the video he was doing.. but I stop by the time he was done... He walk away with the camera.. I felt useless... "I'm sorry" I say before he comes back...