♡~58~♡

"Time to go to sleep we gotta get up tomorrow for the meet and greet"

"Y/n baby it's time to go to sleep oh.. you are asleep"

Changbin Pov

Y/n has fall asleep when she has her head on my shoulder.. I pick her up and took her to our room.. I took off what she was wearing.. I noticed that there was a long shirt on her desk so I grabbed it I took off her bra and put the t-shirt on.. I know that she doesn't wear anything just her panties so I took her pants off.. I let next her once I was done and I fall asleep holding
Y/n in my arms...

The next day (meet and greet)

I wake up before y/n as I look at y/n her leg was off the bed and the other one was on my leg.. I look at her for a bit before I noticed that I had a hard on.. I knew going to the meet and greet with a hard on would be really uncomfortable and weird.. y/n woke up and look at me and smile.. I put a kiss on top of her forehead.. she noticed that I was uncomfortable but she was more concerned on her clothes and then realised that she has no pants on just her panties and the t-shirt she look at me as I was just sitting there trying not to make it obvious that my hand was under the blanket.. my pants were off and they were at the end of the bed.. you see that they are there.. I'm pretty sure that y/n has noticed it by now.. y/n got up from the bed and went into the bathroom.. I wasn't holding back I pull my head back as I keep going don't give a danm if y/n see.. I groan and moan as I keep on going.. y/n walk out of the bathroom and is now looking at me for the bathroom door I smile at her as my hand is going.. she walk over to the bed and pull the blanket down showing my hard dick... She moved my hand and replace it with hers..

A/n: 18+ coming up and I think I might not give a heads up because I feel like it's annoying but let me know if you like the heads up or not!

We made eye contact as she opens her mouth and lick the top of my member fuck that was hot.. she started to go down on me we still had eye contact.. I groan and moan everytime I could tell that she was trying not to throw up as her gag reflux kick in everytime my cock hit the back of her throat.. I could feel that I was close but then it just happened.. I groan as I cum in y/n mouth.. her mouth was now off my cock she lick off the access cum that was on my cock.. she smiled as she made her way up to me as I'm still laying There hoping that I get more.. without that she kiss me as she got top of me.. I am happy that we still have time before we have to leave since we woke up pretty early.. she keeps on kissing me and push her body into mine making me want her more.. I take off her shirt that she was wearing it was now revealing her tits that made me go more hard I saw her face when she felt how hard I was getting for her at that moment since she's sitting on my lep.. she got up from my lap and started to take her panties off She got back on the bed my eyes lock on her body.. I turn my attention to my hard cock.. I look at her and I pick her up and put her on my lap and put my member in her... She takes a breath as she was holding back her moans.. I get on top her and started putting everything into it.. hitting her G-spot everytime making her moan like crazy.. then out of nowhere she moan "daddy" I was in shock to hear that from her.. didn't know she has a daddy kink.. her eyes has gone wide as she just realised what she just did.. I smile to show her that I like it as I'm still going.. her moans are getting louder and louder she not able to control herself.. we both are finished before we got up and clean ourselves and get ready for the meet and greet.. I look at y/n before getting up I give her kiss on her lips and got up and made my way to the bathroom y/n follow behind She get into a shower as for me I was getting ready for the meet and greet.. I keep on looking at her everytime I look up at the mirror.. she got out of the shower and put her towel over herself and walk over to the mirror and start her morning routine.. I watched as she was doing her morning routine she smiled everytime and I smile back once she was done we walk out of the bathroom and got into our clothes for the day..

We walk out of our room and made our way to our daughter room to get her ready.. we could hear that everyone was in the kitchen making food.. once y/n got rose ready we walk out of her room and make our way to the kitchen.. rose was in y/n arms and I had my arm around her waist.. everyone stop what they were doing and look at us.. did they hear us.. Chan smile at us both.. he put our foods on the table so we can eat then go to the meet and greet.. y/n sat down.. I sat next to her We eat our food and clean up.. I was in the lounge room on the couch waiting..
Everything was done.. we are ready to go we make our way out and we get into the car/bus to the meet and greet.. I really hope y/n, rose, Ji-Ho will be okay.. we get there and as we about to get out of the car/bus and waiting for the boys was paparazzi..
Y/n had rose in her arms getting out of the car/bus Ji-Ho was behind her they walk together as paparazzi take photos of them and us.....

         💗💗     💗💗        
     💗💓💓💗💓💓💗    
     💗💓💓💓💓💓💗    
          💗💓💓💓💗         
               💗💓💗              
                    💗 

          💗💗     💗💗        
     💗💓💓💗💓💓💗    
     💗💓💓💓💓💓💗    
          💗💓💓💓💗         
               💗💓💗              
                    💗 

          💗💗     💗💗        
     💗💓💓💗💓💓💗    
     💗💓💓💓💓💓💗    
          💗💓💓💓💗         
               💗💓💗              
                    💗 

A/n: I'm adding a new person soon! Next chapter ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ᵐᵃʸᵇᵉ
You will never know when I will add them :)
1223 words