chapter 6: log sledding

Humphrey took Amber to meet his friends "hey Humphrey, who's the new girl?" Salty asked, "this is Amber, she is new to the pack, Amber this is Salty" he points at the skinny one "Shakey" he points at the small femanine one "and Mooch" he pointed at the chubby one "hey Humphrey wanna go log sledding?" Shakey asked, "log sledding?" Amber asked "yeah it's something we all do for fun" Humphrey said as they broke down a large peace of tree bark, later they were at the hill ready to get this started "everyone hold on" Shakey said as they started down the hill, the ride was epic things were going by fast as Amber held onto Humphrey's waist, "Mooch lower the boom" said Humphrey, Mooch dropped his tail down sending them flying upwards it looked so beautiful from up there as the sun shone on them, suddenly they lost altitude and crashed smashing the log and sending them all flying in different directions "Amber, you okay?" Humphrey asked, she jumped up "THAT WAS AWESOME" she said like a gitty school girl to which he chuckled "well I'm glad you had fun" he said she than suddenly hugged him "Humphrey, are you allowed to have two mates in this pack?" She asked "yeah why?" He asked, little hearts formed in her eyes "cause I wanna marry you and Kate"

End of chapter six