Sixteen

The ride back to your place didn't take too long. At least it didn't feel that way to you. You spent most of the drive zoning out and staring at the shifting lights that you were passing outside, the shift in economies that flashed before your eyes from the obscurely snobby upper class architecture, to the normal middle and lower class building that you were so used to and fond of as well.

Once your trip home was over, you kindly thanked the sweet old man that brought you home safely, made sure to give him a moderate tip and very speedily rushed back to get to the comfort and privacy of your little apartment.

Your key went in, the lock was turned and the door swung open to let you into the warmth of your home.

You dropped your bag onto the closest surface that was in arm's reach, kicked off the heels that imprisoned your aching feet and you took a couple of long breaths before you kicked the door shut and dragged yourself into your living room before you absolutely slam dumped your sack-like body onto the couch.

You had to process everything that had just happened to you within the past few hours. You needed at least a good five minutes, or a good five business days to let your brain wrap around the events that all seemed to have crashed into you at the same time.

You weren't catching any breaks at all here!

Realization was a scary, scary thing.

All you wanted now was to wash off your makeup and gross nervousness sweat that had accumulated over your skin in a thin film over the past few hours. You craved your usual cleanliness but your curiosity was far bigger than the urge to jump under a hot stream of water.

What does Amber want to tell me?!

Obviously you were interested, especially if it was drama or tea related! That was one of the main reasons why you even ended up working in your line of work anyway! You just couldn't live without celebrity drama and gossip. It was just the Cherry on the cake for you.

A necessity really.

AmbiBambi<3

Hey, just got home. Please tell me you're still awake enough to tell me. Otherwise I won't get a lick of sleep tonight, you know how I am.

Sent:   00:59

You had the slightest bit of hope that she was still awake. It was late but you and your group of friends were raging insomniacs most of the time!

AmbiBambi<3

Hey, no worries. Anyway, you know how I've been working hard to reach some more artists lately? Yea, well I might've been able to set up a short interview with this big producer that also works internationally. He's like, kind of a big deal in the music industry Which is amazing yk....But my interview partner bailed on me and you specialize in this field anyways so... since I really need someone to pitch in,I thought texting you might be the smartest thing. And hey, this might be good for your personal blog too so just think about it and lmk:)

Sent: 01:04

Look I can't promise anything but I can text you during my break tomorrow and tell you how my plan for the day looks like k? I'd be down but work comes first, you know how it is. Does he even know that you were planning to bring me as a backup?