Four

"Meet up?!" You asked yourself as you barged into your home as soon as the key had clicked in the keyhole,indicating that the lock had been opened. You had slammed the door shut behind you,using your handy foot.

Femmewrighter
That's funny. I don't think that a globally certified surgeon and doctor has even a tiny amount of time to meet up with a simple person like me.

Sent:22:12

King(k)daddy
You want to test your luck,pumpkin?

Sent:22:13

He was quick to reply. Faker seemed eager to meet you. What an absolute idiot. You rolled your eyes in annoyance,your nose scrunching up in disgust.

Femmewrighter
How about you send me a picture of you because this just feels like a prank of some sort.

Sent:22:14

A smug smirk spread across your only previously disgusted face.

King(k)daddy
Alright. Since you aren't a premium member though I can't send you pictures on here. Mind telling me your snap name? Only if that is not too much to ask for.

Sent:22:16

'Cheeky little cunt,isn't he?' You thought and chuckled to yourself,sending him a copied link of your account from snapchat. You waited and during that short period of time,you had put your things away and started taking off your makeup. Just as you were about to start changing your clothes,your phone started vibrating on your nightstand.

 Just as you were about to start changing your clothes,your phone started vibrating on your nightstand

>>opened<<

He wasn't even joking. It was actually him! You audibly gasped trying to find an answer as to how you had just met a worldwide known person on a simple dating app that you barely had up for a day!

King(k)daddy
So,how does dinner at my place sound? Going out is too obvious. I'll tell my driver to pick you up tomorrow evening. Unless you have to work nightshifts?

Sent:22:21

Femmewrighter
How could you be so sure that I'm not just a random journalist or paparazzo?

Sent:22:22

King(k)daddy
I won't know until I google up your name once I get it.

Sent:22:24

You celebrated that short moment. You hadn't told him your name yet,you could create a whole new alias for yourself,a whole new character,a whole new life! If your plan would work as amazingly as you had planned it,you were sure that your boss would give you a raise!

You were grinning from ear to ear,slowly typing in the name that you would start giving yourself from now on on this dangerous mission.

Femmewrighter
Oh,sorry. My name's Yuna.

Sent:22:25

King(k)daddy

Alright,Yuna. :)
My driver and guard,Jeon Jungkook will pick you up tomorrow at 5 pm. Oh,and please. Do me a favor,wear pink. I love that color.

Sent:22:27

King(k)daddy logged off.

Your smile had vanished,only now did you actually realize what you were getting yourself into. This was so much more than a normal date. Kim Namjoon probably was heading out for more than a simple nice glass of champagne and a plate of fucking caviar! You had to mentally prepare yourself. You had a new alias that no one was allowed to know about,you had to change your appearance otherwise this little mission would definitely go to shit! And you had 6 more men to find,which is why kim Namjoon would be coming in handy.

"It's not like a good fuck will harm me" you mumbled quietly,now finally getting off your couch that was sitting in the corner of your room. You were getting ready for bed and you were somewhat excited and scared to an unhealthy extent!

"Let's just see what tomorrow has in store for me" you sighed out again and dumped your heavy body into your bed,not even bothering to cover your exposed skin as you slowly drifted off to sleep.