One

You sighed,your eyes burning as you pinched your nose with two fingers,a whine escaping your glossed lips.

You sat in the little office booth,your head hurting because you were thinking way too much. You couldn't come up with any new ideas! You needed something,needed news,you needed T E A

Your hooded eyes were glued to the screens in front of you,all had different websites in tabs on them,your eyes kept switching to the notepad on the surface of the desk as you pulled a line through each stupid idea with a red pen.

You groaned,now massaging the follicles of your hair before you pulled out the latest magazines from beneath your desk,flipping through them.

"Who even cares about these stupid soup recipes" you growl under your breath,aggressively skipping the excessive pages filled with diets and recipes,your heart racing as you found one page in 5 different magazines that finally awoke your interests.

The most successful men of South Korea

Your eyes were now fixed to the page,your heart lightly fluttering as you scanned the printed pictures of the 7 attractive men.All having on the cleanest suits and the most photogenic smiles that could make women fling their undergarments away.

You were interested,your grin now showing as new ideas flooded your head. The interviews somehow unlocked a new door in your head,one that had been sealed away for far too long.

'Are you single?'

'Jeon Jungkook: Yes
Park Jimin: Yes
Kim Taehyung: no comment.
Jung Hoseok: sadly so
Min Yoongi: maybe.
kim Seokjin: It's surprising that I'm single,with such a face i could make women drop dead,don't you think?
kim Namjoon: If i were to be honest,I haven't been able to find the proper woman'

Just by reading that part of the interview,you could somehow form their personalities. Kim Seokjin was extremely confident,while Min Yoongi was quite mysterious. Jung Hoseok sort of seemed abit more emotional about the fact that he had no partner. Kim Namjoon was more on the safe side,just stating that he hadn't found his proper soulmate yet.Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook had very blunt answers,not much to say there,now Kim Taehyung was more of a tricky question.

It allured you,you kept reading,your grin stretching wider.

'Have you ever tried dating online?'

'Jeon Jungkook:I'm trying out my luck actually,but I'm not saying which site or app.
Park Jimin:Well,I've been trying but that's quite private don't you think?
Kim Taehyung: private.
Jung Hoseok:I don't want to answer that
Min Yoongi:Yep.
Kim Seokjin: Try and find me. That's my answer.
kim Namjoon: Ah, i haven't had the time actually.'

This part caused you to type out all the dating sites you knew existed,your eyes switching to your phone as you actually downloaded various dating sites but Sugar daddy apps kept being recommended.

You downloaded them aswell,just in case!

"Hey!" You jumped as the sudden high pitched voice pulled you out of your organized work train.

"God Damn it woman! Can't you see that I'm working here?!" You snarled at Chaelin,the older woman just rolling her eyes as she slid in with her office chair,her eyes also fixed to the screens that were still loading.

"So,you're trying to...date celebrities now?" She laughed,covering her mouth with her hand,her eyes brimming with droplets of tears as she began to slap her knee,her free hand pointing to the open magazine page.

"Good luck with that. Shit ain't gonna happen though" she sighed,shaking her head and you swooped back into reality. What were you even doing?

These weren't ordinary boys,you couldn't just find them on tinder,heck they had managers that probably checked their accounts! You slumped into your chair,sniffling sadly as you were back on square one. "You're right" you said,your eyes shifting to your friend who was taking off her blazer and placing it over her chair.

"How could i think that this could ever work?!" You cupped your cheeks,looking at the monotone colored floor as you counted the crumpled up pieces of lined paper that you had thrown past the paper bin.

"I guess you were just so happy to have a new idea that you were ready to give up 'everything' for it?" She guessed,grabbing your cup of tea to drink the content.

"How much tea is in this sugar?" She asked sarcastically and you rubbed your eyes,shaking your head as she coughed from the massive amount of sugar that you had been digesting.

"How about we go barbecuing today? Just you,me and amber,hm? It'll be fun!" She began to shake your shoulders and you sighed,looking down at your phone screen where you had been creating profiles.

"Fine..." you mumbled sadly,locking your phone as you decided to switch off your computer. You had been working overtime for a while,not even noticing the setting sun outside.

"We'll get your mind off of these stunning men,don't worry" Chaelin cooed,laying her arm around you as you both made your way out of the work place you both had learned to hate and love.