Part 10

*Y/n's Pov*

The sound continues and we look at each other again freaked out. Colby finds a bird sitting on top of the motel roof and points at it.

"Oh it's that thing" He says and we both sigh of relief. "There's a bird" He continues on.

"How is it making that noise" Colby turns to face me and we both burst into a fit of laughter before stopping so we don't get caught. 

"Gosh, that literally scared the shit out of me" Colby says as we start to make our way to another section of the motel. Colby starts to climb a fence and then shakes a piece of wood railing to make sure it's sturdy. "This is not hooked into the wall right here" He says looking down at me and then back at the piece of wood railing.

"I don't know if you should climb over that" I say but he goes for it anyways, he grabs a hold of it and pulls himself onto the second floor then climbs over the railing onto second floor. He leans against a different railing looking down at me. 

I start to climb the fence and then climb over the railing, planting my foot on the second floor. "Finally" I mutter, sighing. We walk into a room and he slowly leads the way, making sure the floor won't cave in and we both die from the fall. 

We finally get to the other side and he points at a door with a sign on it. "Y/n, we missed our checkout time" I read it and it says 'Check out time 12 noon, please bring key to office when checking out. thank you'. 

I look at him. "God dang it" He pulls out a bolt from in the door and then tries to open it but it doesn't budge. We walk into a bathroom and look around. "Scariest bathroom I've ever been in" I chuckle to myself. 

"Why would anyone wanna go in a bathroom like this?" Colby says as I look out the window, he soon does as well. 

"Colby" I laugh. "Look, look, look" He looks out the window and then at me confused.

"What am I look at?" He says confused as I'm still laughing.

"There's a staircase" He sticks his head out of the window and sighs. "We didn't have to climb that" I continue on.

"God dang it" he says walking away from the window and into the room we were before the bathroom. "Why do I always pick the hard ways" I try to open a door and raddle it. "Not looking too good" He speaks on.

We walk outside and onto the balcony thing we had climbed up on. I point to the wall. 

"Oh shoot Colby" I say still pointing and nervously giggling. 

"What?" He says and looks to where I'm pointing.

"That's a bullet hole" I continue on after he talked. 

"Oh my god" He says and I lower my arm, returning it back to my side. "Just gonna shimmy my way over here" he says and I look over at him, while I was staring at the bullet hole he had climbed onto the other side of the railing and started making his way somewhere else. 

"What are you doing?" I ask leaning over the railing to look past the wall and at him, he looks over at me and then back at what he's doing. 

"I wanna see what's over here" He says laughing, with a smile on his face. I climb down and wait for him. 

"Where are you?" I ask and soon get a response by Colby.

"I'm coming down now" He says and soon someone jumps over me and onto the ground. He lands on his feet but stumbles and then stands back up, jogging forward a bit.

"Colby!" I say louder than usual "Did you just jump this?" I ask pointing up at the balcony above me and then lowering my hand. 

"Obviously" He says then walks over to me. We start walking somewhere when I spot a car.