Part 12

*Y/n's pov*

"Great, now we're gonna die" I say, chuckling nervously afterwards. Colby puts the camera on me.

"Not Colby and I, we're safe. We actually brought masks unlike you guys" Sam says and I look at him offended, for why I don't know actually.

"You guys didn't tell us we needed masks" I say, still annoyed. "I'm just hoping I don't die" I chuckle impassively, I mean if there's any emotion to it, it would be anxious and nervous. 

We walk out of the house and make our way to the next one.

"Literally, it's just a giant neighborhood, I think there's about a hundred houses. Elton and I were talking about it on the way here, we think this is just where the military like lived, but as soon as that part got shut down, all these houses just became abandoned" Sam says as we walk down the street, Colby pointing the camera at Sam then moving it to show where we're walking/the area we're in.

"There's nothing, and if you guys are call of duty fans out here, tell me this place looks like nuke town right now!" He says the last part aggressively causing me to giggle lightly. "Oh my gosh" He says, calmed down a little.

"Honestly yeah" Sam says, Colby puts the camera on him and Elton. I was standing next to Colby so the camera wasn't put on me unless I said something.

"We just need a bus and a 18 wheeler tipped on it's side in the dead center to block off the two houses" Elton says, causing the boys to chuckle. I don't play call of duty so I have no idea what they're talking about.

"YES" Colby says, his voice deeper and more evil than usual, it was honestly funny.

"That is perfect" Sam says, Colby and him both looking at each other with a smile on their faces.

(I'm so so so so so so sorry but I'm gonna skip exploring because it takes forever to write and I have to watch the video at the same time as writing the story and I like to listen to music while writing and youtube captions doesn't pick up all the words and sometimes they don't even match. So I'm just gonna skip this part. I'm so sorry.)

"Shit! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!" I yell as Elton closes the last car door that needed to be closed. Colby turns on the car as fast as he possibly could and speeds away. As we speed down the streets three security cars speed behind us.

"GO FASTER!" I scream loudly causing everyone in the car to flinch, I really didn't want to go to jail today. 

"The petals to the metal!" Colby yells back as we all start screaming. "COME ON COROLLA!" 

Once we're out of sight and a where we need to go Colby slows down and we all calm down a lot while driving on the highway.

"Wow. That was stressful" I sigh and lean my head back on the head rest. "Imagine being the driver" Colby chuckles, looking back at me quickly before back at the road.

{...}

"Home sweet home" Colby says as he jumps onto the bed, laying down on his back. He adjusts to look at me, now laying on his side with his head in one of his hands. "That was a stressful night" 

"Yeah it was" I giggle before walking over to my still to be unpacked suitcase, I grab out some pj's and walk to the bathroom that is connected to our room. I look back at him, he's looking at me. "I'm gonna get changed"

"In there? Why not in here? Put on a show for me?" Colby asks, smirking. I roll my eyes. "Please? It was a stressful day today and you know that" Colby continues. "It would be great you know, relieve any stress I have"

I giggle and roll my eyes. "Ask Sam to do that" I smirk at him while leaving him stunned. I walk into the bathroom next to our room and get changed. I walk back in the room and chuck my clothes on the suitcase.

I walk over to the bed where Colby is and lay down next to him, under the covers.

"You're so damn hot Y/n" Colby mumbles, his eyes closed tiredly.

"I know" I reply back resting my head on his chest before drifting off to sleep peacefully. My head on Colbys chest and Colby's arm lazily draped around my waist.

{...}

I wake up to find Colby already awake and on his phone. "Good morning" I say tiredly as he kisses my forehead.

"Good morning Sweetheart" Colby replies back. "What time is it?" I ask and he looks down at his phone. "Eleven" He says and I nod. I rest my head on his bare chest. "What do we have to do today?" I ask and he hums.

"Sam and I have a red carpet to go to today so maybe you and Kat can come? But other than that I have no clue. You may need to ask Sam for that." He says with a chuckle at the end. I nod. 

"I hope I can come, otherwise I'll be lonely" I say as he laughs. "You'll have Kat it'll be fine" He says and I nod. "Yeah but I will have no one to cuddle with" I whine as he laughs again. "I'll message the people hosting the red carpet and ask if we can bring our girlfriends" He says and I look at him and kiss him.

"Thank you" I say before leaning my head back on his chest.

{...} 

Hours pass and we are now shopping in a mall with Amber and Kat. "Oh! These look nice!" Amber says as she points to a pair of colorful heels with colorful butterflies on the back. I scrunch my face up as her and Kat squeal over them.

"No thanks, those look weird" I say as their heads snap back to look at me. "Excuse me?" Amber says as Kat continues on Amber's sentence. "What did you just say?" Colby chuckles as the girls start throwing sentences at me.

"These look great!" "How dare you not like them!" "How are you my friend!?" "How are you my sister?!"

I roll my eyes and go look at other pairs of heels with Colby. His phone chimes and he looks at it, along as me. "Oo! It's the red carpet people!" I exclaim as Colby chuckles, "Don't get your hopes up" He says and clicks on it.

He reads it then reads it out to me. "Dear Cole Brock, The answer to your questions is yes, you and Samuel may bring your girlfriends if they want to come. I hope I see you both at the after party, sincerely, (Host's name)" 

"Yay!" I squeal and he chuckles. "I guess we better get you a new outfit. I'm paying" He says and I roll my eyes. "You're not paying" I say and he raises his eyebrows. "Don't fight with me, I'm paying" He says and I roll my eyes before walking to another pair of heels.

"Woah these are so pretty!" I say as I stare at the pair of silver sparkly heels that are just calling my name. "I'll get them for you then" Colby says and I look over at him. "Really?!" I ask and he nods.

"Well I did say I was gonna get you a new outfit" Colby says and I nod. "Duh" I chuckle and grab the box that is in my size. "Let's go find the girls and then we can pay for them" Colby says and I nod. 

*A/N*

I'm super sorry for not uploading since last year but here is a chapter, I know it's not very long but it's a chapter. I'll try to update more often.