Chapter 14- Dennis

Chapter 14- Dennis

Day of Photoshoot

One click was all it took to capture each of their faces. Talia was a natural, of course. The camera loves her. She blew her kisses at me, flipped her lustrous hair, and posed how she was supposed to. I saw Jennette at the side, talking to the same guy from the party. What was he doing here? "Dennis," I heard Amina's assistant say. She handed me another round of films. "We're ready."

"Great. Jennette?" I announced her name, walking to them.

"Yes," she stood, pulling down her shirt and wearing her jeans.

"Ready?"

"As I'll ever be." She chuckled, walking on the set. She flashed me a smile and stood at her position next to Talia. The dude in the suit was on the phone, whispering harshly. No time for that, I had to take these pictures. Another guy joined, making the women sandwich between them. "This okay?" Jennette asked the guy as she laid her forearm on him. She arched her back a little, giving her best natural look.

She wasn't much of a professional like Talia, however she could take a good picture. "Talia, move your chin up slightly," I directed. The movement made her face hit the light. "Jen, relax your neck." She shook her shoulders, doing what I told her. I could see her face light up. Her eyes were bright. I saw a glint of flirting. Was she flirting with me? I smirked, click after click each picture had a story to tell. A theme to use. Hopefully, Amina would love and use it for her spread or social media. "Beautiful."

"Okay, second outfits!" Amina announced. Talia grabbed Hannah's hand to the dressing curtain to change.

"Hey, what's your name again?" The guy in the suit tapped on my shoulder and asked me.

"Excuse me?" I wondered, changing the film.

"You don't remember me?" He shook his head, scoffing and smiling.

"We met at the party," I stated.

"Yeah, right. With Talia and Jennette. I'm Damon."

"Oh, nice to meet you. Dennis." We shook our hands, his grip was tighter than mine. A little hostile, isn't he? He reeked of gin. I let go, putting my camera on the tripod.

"Dennis. I think I've seen you before the party. Maybe somewhere in New York?" He squinted.

"I don't think so." I shook my head, refilling the chamber. No one knew me here, except Talia and Jennette. And I tend to keep it that way.

"So how do you know Talia and Jennette?" He drank from his flask. Of course.

"We went to high school together," I answered.

"No shit," he said with a nod. "Were they always hot?"

"How do you know them?" I changed the subject before I risked my job knocking his ass out.

"I met Talia a few weeks ago. Jennette was last week. The party"

"Oh." I was ready for the next shoot, the two girls were now changed in different clothes. I should ask if he was interrogated by the cops but that was for another time.

"They're gorgeous, aren't they?"

"Yeah, they are," I agreed. Seeing Jennette smile and scratch her cheek, she had a charm to her. She's beautiful, she's always been beautiful.

"You got a thing going on with Jennette?" He pointed, spotting that she smiled and waved at me.

"We just reconnected at the party. We're friends." The models regrouped in front of me.