Chapter 25: Reunion

_________________________________

Nobara: "Fushiguro, Do You know if The Itadori's seeing anybody?!"

Megumi: "I don't think so, He didn't seem to torn up leaving His Hometown to Tokyo. Didn't look like anyone there was too bothered with His departure... Maybe aside from two people but They were mostly likely just His small friend group. Nothing else"

Kyoya: "He does also have pictures and posters of Jennifer Lawrence hanging around His room, Something no one in a relationship would do..."

Nobara: "I still have two questions... One, Megumi, Do You drink Black Coffee in front of a girl just to impress Her?" *Megumi nearly choked and drowned in His piping hot coffee while Kyoya cracked a few laughs from that* "And two, Did Itadori ever say anything about His type?" *The two males quickly had a lightbulb above Their heads*

Kyoya: "Yuji did have a tendency to spout out His interest in tall girls... I'm not gonna say the second part" *He patted Megumi's back to help Him as His lungs tried to forceful cough out the liquid that invaded His lungs*

_________________________________

Nobara: "Score!! I'm getting that oaf right here, right now! You okay wit that?!"

Yuko: "Yes!!!" *Nobara quickly tapped away at Her phone's keyboard, Grimacing at Itadori's rather laidback response* "That's... Awfully casual..."

-A few minutes after, Itadori came walking into the cafe. Quickly spotting the odd collection of Black, Orange, Red, and White sets of hair that contrasted with The sea of Brown and Black hair

Itadori: "Hey guys! Why'd You call Me to this place Nobara?" *He approached Their table with a paper bag of groceries*

Nobara: 'Crap!! I forgot to tell Him about Yuko!! He won't recognize Him with a difference that drastic!!! I ruined Your love life Yuko! FORGIVE ME-'

Itadori: "Ozawa? Is that You? How've You been?!!" 'My, What a small world!' *The three of Them gave Megumi a mental Thumbs-Up with Kyoya giving Him a 10/10, Yuko just blushed in Her seat surprised He still remembered Her let alone recognized Her after the big change*