Treasure of Abyss

His Treasure And His Obsession

Despite her longing for the sea, Macy has clung to the safety of land for half her life, devoting herself to her daily routine - until she agrees to go sailing with a childhood friend. Her fears come to fruition when a sudden storm capsizes their boat, rekindling her old terror. She awakens to a rescuer who is anything but human - and he refuses to let her go. Treated like a curiosity and a possession, she's desperate to go home. Yet Macy is undeniably drawn to this strange creature. Can she give up her old life, her family and friends, to embrace this adventure… and Jax?

Her Saviour And Her Captor...

Jax the Wanderer is a hunter, an explorer, and an oddity among his kind. While other kraken are content near their dens, Jax is driven by a deep need to journey far and wide, discovering the unknown corners of the sea. Macy challenges everything he's known; she is the most alluring creature he's ever seen on his travels. He must possess her, though he knows it can only end in disaster. How much is he willing to forsake for the female he desires?

_____________

• MATURED
• PARANORMAL
• SCIENCE- FI
• JEALOUS
• POSSESSIVE
• KRAKEN/ SEA MONSTERS
• SWEET ROMANCE
• STEAMY
• SMITTEN HERO
• FORBIDDEN
• DEEP OF THE SEA ROMANCE
• VIRGIN HEROINE
• PLOT TWIST

My review :

The conversation between them is hilarious obviously when he is curious about human so she is curious about Kraken.
This book have my heart and it is my absolute favourite. This is science fiction and paranormal romance with a hero we girl desires.

DON'T WORRY GUYS IT HAVE PLOT TWISTS AND TRUST YOU WILL BE SHAKEN UP WHEN IT'S COMING....

Like:
               Dread flowed through her, but she swallowed it back. “You saved me.”
“Yes.”
“Why?”
“Because I have never seen one of you up close.”
“One of…me?”
His eyes roamed over her again, pupils flattening further as he moved fully into the light. His muscles rippled beneath his skin, and his torso angled forward as he approached.
Was he walking along the bottom or swimming? There was an unevenness to his movement that Macy couldn’t place, an oddness to his rhythm she’d never seen.
“Human.”
“You’ve never seen…never seen a human before?” she asked, trailing her gaze over his broad shoulders and chest. His skin was a few shades darker at his shoulders, sides, and waist, naturally drawing her eyes lower.
“I said I have never seen one of you up close. Aren’t those things on the sides of your head for listening?”
Macy narrowed her eyes. “They’re called ears. How do you know English if you’ve never been around humans?”
“What is English?”
“The language we’re speaking.”
He narrowed his eyes, mimicking her expression. “It is the language my people have always spoken…in the air.”
Macy frowned. How was it this creature knew her language? The old records had reported no sapient life on Halora before the colonization; had they missed something?
“Who are your people?”
“They are of no concern to you.”

Their normal conversation turn kinda heated sometimes but she restraint. The have undeniable attractions, he can die to save her and she leaves everything behind for him.
Well the *AHEM* *AHEM* is amazing. I got no shame to say I loved it. And yesss he have Dick.

I prefer Cock, yeah Dick.

He respects her and not even once forced. This man Jax the wanderer made me feel like I also need a good man in my life. I loved this book from heart, how her captor and saviour turned into her forever.

If I'm having a Kraken as my captor then not gonna leave him in this life.

Hope you enjoyed my guidings...

This is my all time favourite.

Did you liked TREASURE OF ABYSS?

I'm eager to hear your thoughts about this.