DESCENT

Descent: A Dark Billionaire Romance by Sam Mariano

Calvin will do anything for me... except let me go.

We were strangers, as far as I knew.
He saw me once, but didn’t introduce himself like he could have.
Calvin Cutler. Nice to meet you.
But there’s nothing nice about Calvin Cutler.
He’s ruthless and single-minded, and he zeroed in on me—a hapless target for his dark and twisted appetites.

In the depths of Hell, I first looked into his sinful brown eyes, and felt the greedy touch of his demanding hands for the first time.
Not the last time, though.
He wanted more. So much more.
He wanted me, whether I wanted him or not.

WARNING: Descent is a standalone dark romance with an unrepentant bad guy hero. This book is intended for an adult audience only and contains subject matter (such as non-consent) some may find triggering.

-------

My Review:

Are you hanging over obsessed heroes? This book has...

BUT BUT BUT

THE HERO IS NOT REDEEMABLE AND HE RAPES THE HEROINE🫢🫢🫢

I hate to say that I enjoyed it. The h wasn't very weak but I hate H.

Mariano writes about psycho assholes, who are not redeemable and I surprisingly liked it. That does not mean I will read any of her books. One of the reasons for liking this book was there wasn't any OW drama, it was so unlike her most of books. The Hero is disgusting. Yes, he raped and she kind of didn't want to like it. So I can't say if possibly it was rape or not. I pity Hailey for ending up with Calvin. She hadn't much of a choice. I wish Hailey to find someone better than him.