Chapter 04

Akira pov

While on my way to school, I couldn't help but remember what Rias told me last night.

Flashback 

Rias: Holy Swords are the worst weapons against devils. Simply touching one burns a devil's body, more importantly to be cut by a Holy Sword could mean instant death. The truth is a Holy Sword can destroy a devil.

Akira: I see...

Rias: However, it is also true that only a select few can use them. That why the church attempted to artificially create beings that could use Excalibur. That is holy sword project.

Flashback end

Suddenly I snapped out of my thoughts as I started picking up some strange up of ki? 

Akira:*thoughts* What is strange this ki I'm sensing? It's not fallen ki, nor is devil ki.

Timeskip

I was walking through the hallway, tryna figure out why 2 members of the church would come to our school, but then I heard Issei and his friend talking.

Issei: Karaoke?

Matsuda: Got to get my sing on yo!

Motohama: We should go to the one in front of the station, they get new inserts every week, they also have contests.

Aika:*smirks* I always love a good insert.

Issei and his friends are startled by Aika.

Trio: Kiriyu?!

Aika: You're having a contest to see who gives the best insert.

I decided to walk over to them.

Akira: Hey guys.

Aika notices me and stares at me with love and lust in her eyes.

Aika: Good morning Akira~

Despite how she acts, I'm wasn't bothered by it.

Akira:*chuckle* Its good to see you as well Aika.

I walk over to her and pat her head.

Issei: Sup Izuna, my main man.

Akira: Nothing much really, just trying enjoy the morning.

Matsuda: Back up dog, we don't need you taking away our girls!

Motohama: Yeah!

Akira:*confused* Uh what are you two talking about?

Aika then turns back to the trio.

Aika: So when are we going to do Karaoke? I mean Asia would like to go along isn't that right?

Asia then walks over to us.

Asia: Karaoke? I love to go.

Motahama/Motsuda: What?!

Timeskip

Right now I was at Rias clubhouse and she was talking about Kiba disappearance, and his past.

After learning about his past, I sighed in disappointment.

Akira:*thoughts* You're such a fool Kiba.

After we finished the discussion Akeno arrived along with Sona and Tsubaki who wanted to speak with Rias in private, so the gang and I left the club room and headed on home.

The next day

The O.R.C are having a meeting with the exorcist.

C are having a meeting with the exorcist